• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowElliot

Wooper
Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Blacksprite, on holidays like Halloween, Christmas, etc...

How about if people get costumes like on their birthday, they get a costume of a birthday hat on their sprite and it dissapears after that day.

Make some costumes that delete after a certain day or some that don't.

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 15, 2008
    Good job Blacksprite, keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2007
    This is a good game but i wanted to now if there is already a demo?? And keep up the good work!

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • what's the point? everyone will already have a party... OF POKEMON THAT IS!! *broken cymbal crack*

ok that's enough sarcastic jokes for today.

ShadowElliot

Wooper
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Blacksprite, will there be pokemon around in towns like those friendly kinds in Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon flying around like in a town, you'll see Pidgeys or Taillows flying around?

It makes the town lively.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • I like pokemon linked the best!
    This looks just awesome!

*Holds up Hypno Coin* No, you like The Online Adventures the best. Pokémon Linked is not fit to walk in it's shadow. You will give all your Money to Blacksprite and his team. Do not resist.

..Seriously though Pokémon Linked is alright I guess.. *Runs away and hides*

Pkmn_knight

A Knight Of Pokemon
    Years
  • Dash you doubled posted naughty naughty.
    Well i think the only reason i ever come on this site is to see this page. Well has a name for the game been picked yet?

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • Lol, i like pokemon connected the best....it sounds awesome.

online adventures sounds ....i donno...the adventures part reminds me of sonic or something.

kepe it up

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • what was wrong with sonic?

Any way sorry ive been a bit slack in keeping you guys uptodate posted nothing that the user would notice has been done really just tweaks to the battle system fixing more bugs and just tidying up really i want the battle system but im glad to report pvp battle system is done and running smoothly with some nice move animations and great looking pics I'll post a screen shot tomorrow sometime now working on wild pokemon battles

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • mabye its just me..or mabye i dont like long names?

That's why it can be shortened to TOA...
    Pokemon Online mmorpg

...Oh.

ShadowElliot

Wooper
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    Blacksprite, will there be pokemon around in towns like those friendly kinds in Pokemon Ranger and Pokemon flying around like in a town, you'll see Pidgeys or Taillows flying around?

It makes the town lively.

Blacksprite, you haven't answered my question yet ^^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back