• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
Years
  • Is that the one that is actually like an online game, used as FR/LG? If so, I tried to download that, it won't let me register though. It looks quite cool.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • I think its closed down and i think it used to be browser based.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll try to get whitesprite to post some stuff up as he is actually working on it at the moement.

Rosadius93

The Frozen One
    Years
  • I wish the best for this game, and the copyright infrigment is nothing to worry about. Lets just get this game working first. Plus, Nintendo wouldn't care about this unless it became insanely popular, which i hope it will be, but within the first year or so i doubt that Nintendo will care.

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Any idea when this comes online...? I've been waiting for a game like this for a long time...

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    PMs do not get 'lost'. PMs are sent and automatically recieved. He's gotten your PM its just a matter of whether or not he's read it yet or if he's felt about replying. Be patient and wait. this is not the place to ask that.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • I don't know, Blacksprite. If the demo would be near perfect, then why not wait the extra while? The project has been running for some time now. A few more weeks won't kill us! XD

EDIT:

And oh, Scieneboy? On the other sites I've been which are admittedly crap, PM's often had to be send at least 3 times to be received. Luckily the so called 'game site' shut down.

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    well, usually a demo is released in nearly perfect state because like it or not, the programmers can'tt est EVERYTHING. there are things that they can't think of that others can, and having a beta not only allows that but also allows for less tim eto be spent debugging [five overs for one person vs one hour over five people]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back