• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    I was just looking around for a good MMO(RPG) since I haven't seen any lately and I found this, I can't wait till you finish it and wish you luck :).

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I hope it comes out soon, it's been a while lol. I signed up to these forums just to post in this thread and watch the updates. Hope to see this game going soon.

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2008
    guys i've been waiting fooor a lomg time and i want to say that you people are wasting your time posting things that people dont really want to read like when is it coming out i dont know nobody does listen it will pop, up on the home page when it comes out i bet it would be like this THE GAME IS OUT !!!!!!!! GO TO (enter page here) TO DOWNLOAD/PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!! ....so stop asking and start to help and give them icons and stuff and turfs and coding and map's of the real game's and such just help and send black sprite and evry one who is making the game the stuff i mean please your wasting your time asking when it come's out (i now this stuff becuase i've experiencide this on pokemon online or something it's bugged i told them they would not belive me im not telling you my usr name on it!)

Opacus

PIXELS
    Years
  • guys i've been waiting fooor a lomg time and i want to say that you people are wasting your time posting things that people dont really want to read like when is it coming out i dont know nobody does listen it will pop, up on the home page when it comes out i bet it would be like this THE GAME IS OUT !!!!!!!! GO TO (enter page here) TO DOWNLOAD/PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!! ....so stop asking and start to help and give them icons and stuff and turfs and coding and map's of the real game's and such just help and send black sprite and evry one who is making the game the stuff i mean please your wasting your time asking when it come's out (i now this stuff becuase i've experiencide this on pokemon online or something it's bugged i told them they would not belive me im not telling you my usr name on it!)

Wowa, that's unreadable!

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2008
    Where do u go 2 play?

i cant figure out wer 2 go 2 play this game is it a link or is there a direct download in this forum thread

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    wow ... you have read the first post, right? i mean, you must have, in order to see how awesome a game this is ... yet you don't realize that its not done yet? wow.

</sarcasm>

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2008
    no i do ive read pages 1-like 20 and i didnt wanna read all da way to page 70 that would take me like a day strait i just thought well i should just ask tht should give me some time instead of reading

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • O_o Dude...

guys i've been waiting fooor a lomg time and i want to say that you people are wasting your time posting things that people dont really want to read like when is it coming out i dont know nobody does listen it will pop, up on the home page when it comes out i bet it would be like this THE GAME IS OUT !!!!!!!! GO TO (enter page here) TO DOWNLOAD/PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!! ....so stop asking and start to help and give them icons and stuff and turfs and coding and map's of the real game's and such just help and send black sprite and evry one who is making the game the stuff i mean please your wasting your time asking when it come's out (i now this stuff becuase i've experiencide this on pokemon online or something it's bugged i told them they would not belive me im not telling you my usr name on it!)

Ok...you need to calm down and stop being so rude. And, if you want to be taken seriously, learn some proper spelling, grammar and punctuation. It's like a hyperactive six-year old wrote this crap.

This is a thread, one going for quite some time at that. Who are you to come and throw a tantrum? If we didn't discuss it, the thread would be closed. Jeez, take a chill pill and shut your trap and think things through before sprouting BS.

Rabla

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    i heard a rumor somewhere that this will have a beta in Febuary
    Can anyone say Yes or No to that?

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Ok yea im back working on the project for about 3 weeks now, having to use outside internet for the moment, hopefully that will change soon. I'll post more when i have a bit more time. Were actually hard at work on the project right at this moment.

Were still looking for some artists. There is a lot of work to be done. I know some people are have contacted me if they are still interested PM me. We have a lot of chracter spriting work to be done. A lot of Interface graphics, a lot of tile spriting, and a lot of other spriting to be done. We only accept the highest quality work and this that actually match the Pokemon fire red leaf green style.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2009
    so i've read most of the posts and i think it's great what you're doing. I bet i can't even imagine how much work this is. I just wanted you to know that there are so many people that are really excited for this and that are very appreciative even if they aren't posting. So keep up the good work! we are rooting for you!

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2009
    if its been done b4 then y havnt they been released? and the game name is good becuz its making it easy for everyone by being strait forward

Darkholme

Keeper of the Pointy
    Years
  • If you're looking for sprites or some coding I may be able to help. :)

I can do some C++ or Java or VB stuff if you need it, and I'm pretty good with sprites too.

New to this site though. Until a few days ago I hadn't played pokemon since silver was new.

I'm a university student who started in Fine Art, didn't lihe politics involved in the program, and switched to computer science, just so you know. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Is it possible to combine attacks? Nothing I have ever seen would do that. Maybe you could make a process where you pick the attacks to combine, and then the amount of power you use for each. Then you can practice it for contests or gym battles... Actually, maybe you should make it to where you actually have to PRACTICE the attacks after you learn them, to make them more powerful or accurate. If you haven't noticed, most things need practice to get better, and are not perfect right away.

I had suggested this to Waudby, but he didn't seem to notice it. Besides that, his thread is now locked. Apparently he was accused of stealing something. (Tile sets?)

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
    Years
  • Is it possible to combine attacks? Nothing I have ever seen would do that. Maybe you could make a process where you pick the attacks to combine, and then the amount of power you use for each. Then you can practice it for contests or gym battles... Actually, maybe you should make it to where you actually have to PRACTICE the attacks after you learn them, to make them more powerful or accurate. If you haven't noticed, most things need practice to get better, and are not perfect right away.

I had suggested this to Waudby, but he didn't seem to notice it. Besides that, his thread is now locked. Apparently he was accused of stealing something. (Tile sets?)

I'm not sure what the thread was closed for.

The idea is nice but it will require more information to be created around it. Like what stats does it improve,by how much, limits, balancing, Prototyping.

However the idea is somewhat already in the game with Experience Points, and Raising levels. Makes attacks more powerful. Effort values kinda play a small role there.

Not sure if it will add enough to the game or just make it more complicated. I'll propose the idea at the next dev meting tomorrow morning. And get back to you.

We have been spending a lot of the time redesigning some things and systems a lot more clearly to improve productivity and overall polish and professionalism of the game.

We are also spending a lot of time with the economy and working Pokemon into the creation of all the items. Pretty much all the item in the game will be able to be created at a shop, factory or farm.

Until tomorrow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back