• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online mmorpg

Please Vote on a name that you think would best suit this game!?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacksprite

The Mad Sprite
Years
  • Hey Everyone.

Its been a while, Only just recovered from being sick! It sucks...

Well currently i have been doing alot of work about the games industry, Research stuff, thesises and maya. But rest assured Pokemon TOA is still ticking along.

Will have a list of art assets as soon as it is finalised by whitesprite.

Other than that. The networking has had for what i hope is the final revision.
    Rendering is all up, working on the level editor now. so we can have pretty maps etc.

Thats pretty much it, very busy. Tired... Need to sleep...

~~Blacksp

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    get your sleep, we can wait ;}

glad to know that you're still working on it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    how do i play the game i just want to play the game no blogs no adds just the game.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2009
    Lol, I know i'm just saying the same thing over and over but can I help yet?
    If you don't want/need my help just say so, but when you could please tell me what version, sprites, etc. that you will need.
    Thanks

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Mercy I still have this on my subscribed lsit! And I haven't come her insuch a long time! I do hope this little online adventure is turning out well. I would definetly play it once it comes out ^.- And I wish you the best of luck on this task. It certainly isn't easy designing a whole mmorpg I assume. So best wishes~

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • All of you who keep asking: "When will the first beta be out", "When will the game be completed?!111" should take a step back, realise what you're asking and stop it.

It'll be done when it's done.
    Updated in HIS free time and released when he feels it's ready.

So please...stop asking when it'll be released, it's not fair on the guy making it.
    Be patient, I assure you the game will be more satisfying the long you wait.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Cool, this project looks pretty interesting :)
    Glad to see your still working on it Blacksp ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    I have seen the poll at the top of the page and some recent post and i just want to know what the official title of the game is

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2016
    I think the title is the onlien adventures or something.

I'm still following!!! (Formerly MrLunchbox from like 2007 or something!)

YAYS. Keep up the good work, I'll be following closely, even the old screenies I've already seen look awesome

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    It's quite obvious it's never coming out. I said it three years ago when they were going to "release the beta" that they were going to keep stalling. Come on, let's be realistic here. It's been since April 2006 and not even a public beta has been shown.

I have no problem with him not making it, I just can't believe how many people still buy that it even exists.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    It's quite obvious it's never coming out. I said it three years ago when they were going to "release the beta" that they were going to keep stalling. Come on, let's be realistic here. It's been since April 2006 and not even a public beta has been shown.

I have no problem with him not making it, I just can't believe how many people still buy that it even exists.

there are many games that are stalled just like this one, with sht happening, or that are being worked on in the background. they might be working on it, they might not. doesn't mean its your place to tell them off.

Waudby

While you say "oh it's not coming out" stop and think about the amount of work that is required to make this game.

First of all they're coding their own tools, no RPG maker for them.
    Secondly, they have to then code the whole engine from scratch.
    Thirdly, they have to fit it all in within their own social lives.

Three years is hardly any time for a game like this. Yeah it may seem like there's nothing to show at the moment, but just wait, jesus.

G-Trainer

Count Awesomeness!
    Years
  • I'm back!

Yo, dudes/dudettes!

It's been a while since I posted here and I'm just as excited as I was about this the first time I heard it. I was burried under sickness and homework and not to mention exames, so that's the reason I didn't post in the last couple of months.

@Blackprite:

I don't know if you remember me, dude, but I was helping you out with the gameplay of the game and presented you with some ideas? If you do remember me and you'd like to continue, no problem! I've got a boat load of ideas, some really good.

@To the rest:

Yo, I hope you guys have been enjoying yourself and having a great time with your life!

I got to go now, school starts in an hour and I need to catch he buss...-.-'

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back