• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon online

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    i'm a developer for an online web-based rpg, and i was thinking of branching off and starting something with that engine.. maybe a pokemon game. have everything written.. pvp battles, auction house, exploration mode, etc... think of it as a pokemon version of neopets? i even have a trainer card system (like those found in a lot of ppl's sigs) that updates your stats....

anyway.. this is one idea of several directions i can take it, so if nobody's interested i'll probably try something else instead.

let me know if you'd be interested in playing it.. and if you're interested in helping develop a storyline, create/modify graphics (banners/front ends/ whatever), or if you think its a bad idea lol.

btw, there are graphical control panels to make it easy to make maps or create monsters, etc etc.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Sounds interesting but im not
    good at that stuff.
    Im looking forward to updates

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2007
    sure thing;)

i'm not really looking for designers or anything. its as good as done (well engine is.. and graphics is just a matter of ripping stuff)

what i was really looking for, was if this project was worth doing, and with all the enthusiasm here i'd guess not, haha.

alx_masher

I ain't that bad!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2011
    You have a program like and Editor or something? (Like RPGMaker)

Back