• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon! Operation Star!

.:God:.

Hiding in the silence...
Years
  • Name: Pokemon! Operation Star!

Remake of: Pokemon Firered

Intro

Sup, I'm Rescue Team Wave, or Wave if you will. No One ever supports me, so I decided to make something that people of all kinds would like!

Story

In the far region of Wangstrom, there lived a god and goddess of Pokemon. One followed by the name of Arceus, while the other followed by the named of Wizdom. They lived happily until a two Pokemon named Darkrai and Zvla. They knocked over Arceus and Wizdom to the Kanto world and were separated from eachother. In Kanto, there a young (gender) who lived in Fuchsia City. (Gender) was the most handsome/beautiful (gender) in Fuchsia City. One day, Wizdom, in desperate search of Arceus, came at around 150 MPH through Fuchsia City, and left a huge rut in the ground. The (gender) followed it, and along the way, found a small Gligar. It looked sad, so (gender) took it and went on a search to find out what had happened. The rut leads to an ocean, where a friendly fisherman takes you on a ride to Wangstrom Region, where you get off and land in Kahnizard city.

Features

-New Region- Wangstrom and after you beat the game you have access to another named Ichigo.

-Many D/P pokemon available.

-New story, rivals and event

-New evil team- TEAM RAYDAR

-All legendaries obtainable

-Dark Arceus,Arkuyu (Pre Evo of Arceus ) all obtainable.

Team

Mapping- Me

Scripting- No One

Spriting- Me

Plotting- Me

Check_out_my_Team_Discussions_thread!_Click anywhere except the black letters!​

Screenies and Vids.

None Yet

Banners:

None Yet

Downloads
    None Yet….

Bugs/Glitches/Errors:
    None Yet

Hall of Fames:

None Yet

Walkthroughs:

None Yet

Last edited:

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Yay First one to post..........
    I can be your beta tester.......
    But i still got some betas...
    Sorry
    But cool hack I'll support it if you have the banner

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Yay First one to post..........
    I can be your beta tester.......
    But i still got some betas...
    Sorry
    But cool hack I'll support it if you have the banner

After I finish the scripts and things I will let you Beta before I release the Pre-Alpha. I'm still working on making the banners too.

hope you get it done
    iam makeing a hack too pokemon chrome black
    well hpe you get it done
    good luck

second post yay!

Thanks Khan! I'll support you in Chrome Black if you support me when I get a banner up.

Nalesnik

My mom thinks I'm cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2008
    if you post some screenies, then u can get your thread moved to the showcase forum, where it can get more exposure, and therefore more support. :) good luck.

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Can we get Lucario.......Darkrai in this hack?

Img123- this is the list of diamond/pearl pokemon included...

Turtwig Line, Chimchar Line, Piplup Line, Starly Line, Buneary Line, Buizel Line, Hippopatas Line, Drifloon Line, Cherubi Line, Munchlax, Mantyke, Finneon Line, Lucario Line, Leafeon, Glaceon, Shinx Line, Pachiursa, Combee Line and all D/P legendaries.

Oh, and just to let you guys all know, I'm setting up a Team called the Operation Star Commanders and it will be in the Team Discussions in a little while.

Last edited:

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
    Years
  • Its lmg123 not Img......
    Anyways.....
    Sound great with all legendary D/P pokemons......
    WOW!
    Good Luck on your hack
    I'll support it if you have a banner

trivium

pokemon trainer
    Years
  • wangstrom eh? sound kinda weird, but the story sounds good, i thibk there are too many arceus' but thats my opinion, i would say a dark one and the normal one, also baby legendry are a good idea but a baby god? i'm not to sure on that, but yeah, i'll support you!

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Its lmg123 not Img......
    Anyways.....
    Sound great with all legendary D/P pokemons......
    WOW!
    Good Luck on your hack
    I'll support it if you have a banner

[qoute=trivium] wangstrom eh? sound kinda weird, but the story sounds good, i thibk there are too many arceus' but thats my opinion, i would say a dark one and the normal one, also baby legendry are a good idea but a baby god? i'm not to sure on that, but yeah, i'll support you! [/qoute]

i agree with the arcy forms, but the baby god doesn't strike me as messed up...

Hiding in the silence...
    Years
  • Can you name the elite champion DemiKid?
    His pokemons are Dark

No, because my Champion is going to be a trainer with mixed Pokemon- The boss of Team Raydar- who has caught Arceus and is using it.

But I can make him 4th in line. Mightyena, Umbreon, Absol, Houndoom and Sableye. Are you OK with that?

Back