• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON OR NARUTO?

POKEMON OR NARUTO?

• pokemon(gotta' catchem all!)

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • naruto(believe it!)

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Years
  • Firstly, Pokemon was like the best thing that came on TV but those youngster days are over and I still watch the anime rarely. However I got into the games in Gen 3 and now the best thing I like mostly about pokemon is the games (they are the best RPGs).

Secoundly, Naruto is a much better anime because:
    -Plot & story: Naruto is not repetitive, it gets better. yay we found a new type of pokemon picachu zap it.
    -Cool characters & powers: yeah!
    -Interessting action: smash, pow, you will never defeat me, RASENGAN!!!

Naruto is like the best anime better than bleach, had to say it
    but pokemon still rules overall thats why we are here, right!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I don't even see how you can compare the two, because they are so totally different. o_o;

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    I'd say that my vote would go to Pokemon.

One reason being that I never really got into Naruto. This might be because I never really bothered getting into it. I guess I just never found it that interesting. :(

Another reason would be the fact that I grew up with the older versions of Pokemon, and love them to this day. <3

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I'd say that my vote would go to Pokemon.

One reason being that I never really got into Naruto. This might be because I never really bothered getting into it. I guess I just never found it that interesting. :(

Another reason would be the fact that I grew up with the older versions of Pokemon, and love them to this day. <3

yeah... same here, but since i saw those horrible post about pokemon, i started hating it.!

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    You cant compare Naruto and Pokemon - Naruto actually has a plot and isnt made up on a weekly basis in an attempt to cash in on a franchise =/

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I would perfer Pokemon because, In my opinion I like Pokemon way better then Naruto (even know I never seen that show). Even when I looked the preview of Naruto, it still had no intrested to watch that.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    You cant compare Naruto and Pokemon - Naruto actually has a plot and isnt made up on a weekly basis in an attempt to cash in on a franchise =/

& what makes you sat that? everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

Back