• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

Is this good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

matlee

<<<<<<<<<Am i Jeremy yet?????
    Years
    i cant wait until it comes out

plz can i be a trainer or soething

hers ma sprite
    Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

the other pokemon are

pichu
    gyarados
    porygon 2
    snorlax
    buttefree
    and
    slowking

;)

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
    I think sweet love said the beta will come out on the last day of the month. That's Monday I think. Either she didn't want to update till then or something else is occupying her time.

Either way this hack is too good to let go of, I hope she does update soon.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    Hey, I just wanna say this beta is really looking promising. And even though I'm really eager to try the hack, don't rush it. Um, good luck with finishing it off. :D

Sweet Love

&#9829;~N/A~&#9829;
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    Ah, i forgot this thread again :P Maybe the beta will come next week because i need to edit many things (wild pokemon, trainer's pokemon) :P Map done but i hate to edit movements, i'm lazy now :P
    @Rukario_911: i think it is same as before :P

Overworld Sprite:

Kumquat Island in Orange:
    <----- see the mart? :P Is this good or not? I'm just test with edit map. Before i'm not a map editor :P

Cianwood City in Johto:

Last edited:

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Sweet Love said:
    Kumquat Island in Orange:
    <----- see the mart? :P Is this good or not? I'm just test with edit map. Before i'm not a map editor :P
    needs more details like grass, rocks, etc...

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    jc_rcw said:
    needs more details like grass, rocks, etc...

Yep u r right and also needs more house's and peoples(maybe there are many people but cant see cuz that isnt event mode pic), and water:sleeping:

offtopic: time to sleep:sleeping:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Hey Anyone Is There Any Idea That Where Miss.sweet Love Her Maps Were Excellent Cant Wait For Beta Please Miss.sweet Love Please Give Us Beta Pleaseeeeeeee.

Wolfius

Incubus Obsessed...
    Years
    vivekharin said:
    Hey Anyone Is There Any Idea That Where Miss.sweet Love Her Maps Were Excellent Cant Wait For Beta Please Miss.sweet Love Please Give Us Beta Pleaseeeeeeee.

Why are you digging up all the threads on Johto Advance games?!

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    vivekharin said:
    Don't ask for betas please, its against the rules, and leave sweet love alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back