• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

Is this good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    I'll PM you if I have a beta, sure ^^
    @mario guy: Because I have no time to edit the tileset, so ... ^^
    And "YEAH", i find out the way to add new Pok?mon (not editing the exits one) by myself. So there'll be 391 Pok?mon instead of 386 Pok?mon.
    @yankee_fanatic33: don't worry, I won't give up because I did so manything ^^ But I'm always busy, so the working speed is not fast.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2010
    Magnetic_Hacker said:
    Ciekawy hack, ale nie podoba mi się uklad drzew. Pozdrawiam :]

Pisz po Angielsku, nie po Polsku. (English: Write in English, not in Polish)

Sweet Love

♥~N/A~♥
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 4, 2010
    New image:
    Route 35, 36, 37 and 38.
    Pokemon Orange and the Johto Aventure

I'm lazy at indoor-mapping. Anyone can be a mapper? Only mapping indoor and cave.

Last edited:

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    this looks cool. Another Johto/Orange game, even ive started making one. Its cool because some of yours maps look really good and its interesting to see how you did it. My Johto maps look similar.

Cant wait untill beta.
    P.S i think the kumquat islands quite big

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back