• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon: Orb and Shard Versions

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
    Some more jizz; ;)

Orb Version Status:
    Route O1, O2, O3, O4, O5 ~ Complete
    1st Town, Viridian City*, Pewter City, Victory Road ~ Complete
    Female Hero ~ Complete

Shard Version Status:
    Oakturf Town ~ Complete
    Daisel Town ~ Complete
    Route S1, S2, S3 ~ Complete
    Female Hero ~ Complete

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    This looks really promising. Good work! ;)

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    You're very welcome. ;) Spriting... well, I'll probably focus my best spriting efforts into my own Hack, which I've just barely thought of or started... Perhaps...

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
    You can join me...and together we will destroy the sith! :P I mean really..if you want to join and put in your own input into this, it will be grand. ^_^

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I could certainly help out, if that's what your saying! ;) In return perhaps you could tell me a few tricks of the trade. I'm currently verrrrrry befuddled as to how to Hex etc. Hmmm... yes. Well, I suppose I will help if you like. :)

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Yes, but right now something's up with my computer. It won't let me get into my MSN or Hotmail. Let's talk through PM's for now. Send me one! :) BTW, I have a question, so that I'll be on topic with this post, why are there Digimon in the logo?

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
    They are just something to brainstorm with Pokemon Mascots...but I have created better mascots and I'll make some sprites for them eventually.. I'm going to go now so I'll give you my MSN so you can add me when you do get on.. [email protected]

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
    Sweet. I'm good with shading so put two and two together.. :P Anywho here's a so-far list of the Pokemon i have sprited:
    Reptide; Reptorent; Reptyfoon {all water}
    Wheather; Cloudamp [water]; Dessand [ground]; Haice [ice]; Sunoght [fire]; Zapulse [electric]; Gasarile [ghost]
    Unicano{isra} [fire]; Shadorn{isra} [dark] and Thundash [electric]

Yeah and have a good week eveyrone.

Kun Meisuta

Water Master
    Years
    .::t w i l i g h t::. said:
    Nooooo don't put that sad excuse for a Pokemon ripoff in the game! NOOOOOO!! By the way whatever happened to meeee? I wanted to help! Oh well, your loss....

I've tried to talk to you through AIM but you are never *on* when I am *on* AIM. :(:(:(

blueguy

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    I'm in mountain time too!!! At least I think so... :P

O

Your Mom
    Years
    This is going to be locked if you keep talking like this. So, what are the X-Vmon and Purple Growlmon doing there? It's bugged my mind.

Back