• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Orchestral Remixes

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Hey everyone!

I would say I'm new here but apparently I already made an account four years ago which I had no idea existed! xD

When I get the time I love to to Orchestrations of the music from the Pokemon games.

Here's my most recent arrangement of the Battle vs Trainer Red/ Champion Lance Theme from Pokemon GSC/HGSS

If you are interested, here's some of my older stuff :)

Spoiler:

I hope you enjoy an thanks for listening!!!

~Jfaf

Last edited:

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
Bro this is beautiful. I listened to everything you posted in this thread, and it was beautiful. Personally my favorite were the Abandoned Ship theme and Vs. Red/Lance. You got a new subscriber, man. Good job!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
Merry Christmas folks! No matter where you are in the world I hope you are all managing to spend some quality time with family and friends (and video games 😉). To help get you in the festive spirit, here's an arrangement of the Snowpoint City theme from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl ❤

https://youtu.be/mu-F0uARjoc

Years
I love how it's very faithful to the original, but spruced up with crisper instruments and harmonies. Great remix!

Also took a listen to that Vs Red/Lance theme, and daaang I see why everyone loves it! I'm surprised it's not more well-known; it's a phenomenal remix that isn't repetitive, it sounds stellar, and the instrument choice is on-point!

Now I gotta go listen to all of them. These are awesome!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
These are fantastic, you've got a new subscriber! I always love finding new remixes and I'm surprised these don't have way more views. That Snowpoint City theme has such a nice atmosphere.

I can't decide which is my favourite, it might be Oak's lab or VS Red/Champion, but the Gen 4 ones fill me with so much nostalgia. I also love your non-Pokémon remixes as well! :)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 26, 2022
First upload of the new year! 🎉 Here's my take on the "Battle vs Legendary Golems" theme from Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire. This has been on my to do list for the longest time and I am so happy to have finally ticked it off! As always, I hope you enjoy! ❤

https://youtu.be/1HvOnuT5h_Q

Back