• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon outcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
Years
  • ooc: this is funny! xD

ic: "Hey, wherejda go?" Saphira asked, looking all over for the missing girl. Was she the only one who was "normal"?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira gasped. "How did you do that?!" She asked, obviuosly a little too excited.

ooc: how am i doing at playing my first ditsy chara? dont worry, she`ll calm down after she`s hit by the lightning bolt.

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
  • OOC: I know
    "awww where did he go I was just kidding............."............"oh that I don't know but once my parents found out I could do that I well was abandoned.........."

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • "Well..." Saphira started, "This guys been turned into a girl, she can turn invisable, and I`m the only normal person." She answered cheerfully, smiling. "By the way, my names Saphira!"

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I shot him a glare, my cheeks sparking again, tail flailing rapidly.
    "I don't care why you did it!!" I shouted before sending a Thundershock at him. I didn't want to waste anymore energy then I already had today. "I'm going to kill you!!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I saw the attack coming long before it was fired, and stepped aside. "No, I don't think so. I was ordered to come here, and it's not my time yet." I said, then added "It's not like your life is over, imagine the money you could make from this sort of thing." Though I knew that wasn't really an option.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "I don't care about money!!" I shouted back, jumping at him with a Mega Kick attack. I missed and flew into the wall after missing him, and fell to the ground. I decided to change back, since it was no use fighting. Seconds later, I had changed back to normal, or so i thought...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back