• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon outcasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I walked a few steps to the side in advance, and said to the hole left by the attack "Listen, if you want to finish me off, come up here and do it so you don't kill anyone else by mistake."

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I had moved back when this whole thing started. I sighed and watcehd the two battle. I hoped this could be resolved soon though it looked unlikely.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Bleh, Fate should get someone with less heart when I'm gone." I muttered, walking over to her and spraying a full restore on her. She was part pokemon, so it should work... "Electabuzz, if she attacks again, be ready to use thunder wave." I ordered, to which the pokemon nodded.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "So am I, but look at what happened." I said, walking close. "Killing me won't get rid of the curse, but I MIGHT be able to find a way to reverse it some day, so unless you want to lose your only chance, you won't hurt me." I said, getting out a paralize heal, but holding it at bay.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back