• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Pokemon Overworld (HGSS Style)

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
This is incredible work Wolf! Keep up the great work 👍

I mean, if you're not impressed with the quality of these sprites, the quantity of them is definitely something else.

Not only do you make so many of them, you make them all look amazing!

Thank you guys! <3

Thanks to this, I have the opportunity to demonstrate my work so that they can be an example for a future commissions.

Now, Eldegoss :)
unknown.png

Squirtlenator

[color=#cecfc4]Hasta La Vista, Baby[/color]
Years
Thank you guys! <3

Thanks to this, I have the opportunity to demonstrate my work so that they can be an example for a future commissions.

Now, Eldegoss :)
unknown.png

You are VERY talented. Just makes me wonder why GameFreak doesn't commission talented, passionate programmers, coders, artists, designers like yourself if they can't handle the work load. Some of the work that I've seen from independents is mind boggling and it's very disappointing to see what we could have gotten in a game but, didn't. Nintendo should make these games open source and let the fans build the ultimate game that everyone wants. Keep up the great work Wolf.

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
Years
Woah! These are awesome, my best boi Archeops looking fire <3 Just wondering are these part of a game project or is it just a personal project?

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Woah! These are awesome, my best boi Archeops looking fire <3 Just wondering are these part of a game project or is it just a personal project?

Yeah, I'd like to do a fangame, kinda a demake for IoA/CT (but with all pokémons and official regions). :D

Also, Toxel is done guys! :)

unknown.png

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
I'm curious why you don't post your work in the Fan games/Rom section of the forum? You might get more commissions there. Individuals interested in your work may not find it in this section.

Yeah I did that, DW haha

Also

Spectrier and our High King Shadow Rider :D
unknown.png

unknown.png

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Damn, this is impressive! The sheer dedication and attention to detail is off the charts! Keep it up :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Hey, Wolf. Are you still intending on release your Gen 8 OWs to public use?

Back