• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Overworlds!

Years
  • Hey I'm just trying to start learning how to sprite overworlds so I can make good looking pokemon overworlds for my pokemon game hack. I haven't been able to find many pokemon overworlds other than the basic ones.

Please rate and give c+c! :)

These are the palettes I could chose from only. :/ so I know the colors might not be the best, but please still rate it on the choices I made from the palette its from...

Pokemon Overworlds!

1st overworld sprite I've made:

Pokemon Overworlds!

2nd:

Pokemon Overworlds!

3rd:

Pokemon Overworlds!

4th:

Pokemon Overworlds!

5th

Pokemon Overworlds!

If you want to post a random pokemon for me to sprite please post it! :) I need random pokemon to practice with!

Also, if these are actually decent enough for people to want to use them. Please ask me first through PM.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    Well, thats all well and good, but as far as I know, you need about 4 or so acutal thingies. I can only see 2 :/ unless eah one is individual.

If this happens to stay open though, it'd be cool to see a Jirachi one.

Years
  • Pixel Art Threads
    Can be made no matter how many pieces of work you have to show (eg. if you have less than four). This rule only applies to non-sprite related work. However, don't make a separate thread for each piece you make.

O... i read it wrong :S Maybe I should make 2 more real quick? :D

Years
  • I tried to make a jarachi overworld but it was hard with the palettes so it turned out bad. I might try again later.

Also I didn't wanna make voltorb because theres already a sprite for it in the game lol.

I tried a random one, bellsprout.

Pokemon Overworlds!

please tell me how it looks :/

edit: Added another... magnemite :)

Pokemon Overworlds!

Last edited:

! AvatarKris !

! Esteemed Medical Professional !
    Years
  • Wow, it's really great considering the conditions given.

not everyone is able to sprite actual Pokemon using certain colors with a size limit, it's really dificult so i think it's awesome

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • When you insert it into a hack, the views of the overworld you can edit is right, down, and up. The game automatically flips the rightsideview to make the leftsideview. If you want all sides, flip the middle one, which is the sideview.

Ah, Now I understand, thank you for explaining that to me because I was just confused lol

:t354:TG

Years
  • Nicely done Porygon :)
    Can I use it for my hack?

Sure, I actually like it so I'm going to use it in my hack too I think.

And just a note for everyone, most/all of these are for public use, but you are required to ask first.

Thanks. :)

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • um well just wondering if you could make a geodude sprite that ill recolor to be a varation

~kian

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    this OW are nice..
    but they are too little :P but owever it's a good job :)

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    the overworlds are really good! try messing with some legendaries!

Back