• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pajama ideas?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I'm new here (Hello!) and I'm like 98% sure that this is in the right spot, but if it's not then I'm sorry!

So lately I've been really getting into sewing, my latest project was some jumper-style Snorlax pajamas (Cause it makes so much sense! :D ) And now that I've finished them (and love them to death) I want to make more. But I can't decide on what Pokemon I'd like to make next. So I'm looking for suggestions. My favorite would be Eevee and the Eeveelutions, but those would be soooooo hard to make. Snorlax was very simple, two colors and no tail. I'd like something similar to that in level of easiness but I don't know. I keep scrolling through the Pokedex and all, but I've got no clue. Help!

Here's the pictures of my Snorlax pajamas, the next pajamas I make will be in the same style (one piece with shorts and a hood).
    1920560_441741715976219_2489902875032436693_n.jpg

10421307_441741735976217_544378197768301616_n.jpg

P.S. I'd prefer something first gen, since that's what I'm most familiar with. I also know some of gen 2, but that's pretty much it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Oh, and I'm open to other fandom ideas as well! I'm a HUGE fan of batman and the Justice League. I'm also into DBZ, Spiderman, Xmen, Adventure Time, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, and such. I'm not really a big fan of anime (I used to be a couple years back but it doesn't really interest me anymore).

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there! Yup, you are definitely in the right place. :) A&D is for posting creative arts of any kind. And I admit, this one is a very particular creative art indeed! It's not often we see fabric work or clothing design here, so this is definitely a treat! But, before I go on, I just want to clarify something real quick as a precaution. The Pokecommunity is not a platform to sell goods or services (which I know you're not doing, but I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't say something). You're free to ask for suggestions / critiques, post pictures what you've made / are working on, and things like that; so long as you don't ask for financial compensation in return for any offered service.

Okay, now that all that's out of the way..

Adorable! Like seriously, I exclaimed upon seeing this. The pajamas are precious, you look simply darling in them! Would totally love to see Teddiursa, as it seems to be a nice combination of cute and simplistic design. Like, you can use more stylized ways to illustrate Teddiursa that doesn't require as much detail work into ears or tails because of it's easily recognizable markings. It'll also fit nicely into the pajama "theme", being a teddy bear and all! Another good option for you may be Clefable, as once again it has a more simplistic design that could easily lend to a very adorable outfit! Though, in that case, my bias may be tainting my opinion. ;)

Best of luck! Please let us know how the progress goes!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    Thank you guys so much for the compliments! This was my first big project with the sewing machine (all I made before this was a laptop sleeve). So it means a lot to me that you guys like them! Also I don't plan on selling at all, so you're fine. Also thanks for the suggestions, the evolution of the teddiursa popped into my head, forgot about the other one. He would be easy to make, so that's definitely a good idea. Haha I don't know how I would do clefable, the swirl on poliwag is a bit intimidating. My boyfriend suggested staryu and slowpoke. My head, arms and legs would be the star part and I'd just detail the middle for Staryu. Slowpoke is a good option, I'm just wondering about the tail. Cause I actually use my Snorlax pajamas as pajamas, I sleep in them. I would love to make Growlithe or Eevee but I don't want giant ears and tails and stuff all on me while I'm trying to sleep. So Slowpoke and Poliwag is a little iffy... I like the idea of slowpoke, maybe a removable tail?
    What do you guys think?

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2015
    A Ghastly-theme pair of pajamas I think would look cool, with the eyes around the midriff

A Voltorb would be even better I think

Back