• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pallet town Remix

Years
Hey everyone, I?m new and I?m glad to be on here.. I made a remix version from Red/blue originally from pallet town.. lol anyway, it?s cool and funky and I hope all pokemon fans will enjoy, download it and give me a some feedback, It?s not just the GB sound music with drums or anything, this is something special that everyone will enjoy. It?s been made from scratch no gb music was used. :D

Click here to download

Years
Thanks for the reply Porygon, hopefully in the future I can creature more remixes from the original GB games.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
XD That's pretty cool! ^^ I've heard other remixes done by members here as well before. ^_____^ I like it, it has a neat beat to it. *dances* XD

~Kelsey

Castrainer

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 8, 2006
O_o

Very Nice! Its adictive! xD
I cant wait for some other ones! o_o/

Years
Well this remix, i only created it a few days a go believe it a not, and I?m still not sure if i should do any other remixes for the pokemon games it depends.. ;)

X-Tr@um@

Internet = My Heaven
Years
Hey

The music is wicked.. totally loved it...

do you mind if i can use it in my game (Pokemon Venom)
Of course i will give you full credit..

Back