• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Days
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Very nice. I seem to have perhaps found a bug. I caught a relaxed nature Toxel and when evolved, it evolved to amped instead of low-key.

Days
    • Seen Sep 18, 2023
    Just got this today and it's really good so far but I was wondering if you had a list of what starter pokemon were available to get and what answers you have to give if you're hoping for a specific one

Days
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    If you're really desperate to get it before the A Class exam, you have to mess with the save files directly. The .rxdata files are a tad more intimidating to read (because unlike a .json, they're not really made to be actually read by people IIRC), but editing the species and item in there should work too. You can find your save file in %appdata% in the folder for Pokemon Pathways. I'd make a copy of the save file first though.

EDIT: Tried messing around with the save file directly myself to check, and the game seems to always brick itself on loadup if you edit anything in there. Might just be because you're not supposed to access it like it's a plain old .txt file. You're still welcome to try, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. So yeah, S-Rank's your best bet.

Thanks even it doesn't work knowing where the save file is ,is a great help 🙏

Days
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    Hi! Just made this account, I found a few bugs. When calling in the pokegear hyun, aran, and eros have empty sprites and lag the game, this could be on my end, but I wanted to check!

Days
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    So I someone sped through having 50 affinity with Hyun to over 100 without talking with him in the middle because I used the phone calls to speed up the process and no I might have accidentally skipped getting a pokemon from him? Now any time I talk to him it only gives me the team up option. Am I just out of luck and lost the chance for a free pokemon?

Days
    • Seen Oct 9, 2023
    hey quick question. after losing a battle my teamup partner stops following me. But they still battle with me and I can't find them on campus. How do I get them to stop following me?

Days
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Well Hey there... so... I might have done something very Bad and I fear I broke the game. But I wanna know if there is any way to fix this. So: I just ranked up to rank A and in the first lesson you take, your Rival (Forgot his name) fights you and then beats you up... so normally you wouldn't be able to run from that fistfight with him, however I saw that I was still able to use the Abra teleport. So curious as I am I did and wanted to see what happens. Well wenn I re-entered the classroom everyone was back on their normal seats. When I walk over to the rival and talk to him, the fistfight starts, everything is going as it should, then the Top2s Gallade beats his team up but then nothing happens anymore because he just walks over to the teachers desk and all I can do is recall my following pokemon. i can't even open my menue or anything... same thing happens when I enter my own seat. the teachers dusknoir moves, but she doesn't. The game doesn't technicaly freeze since all the pokemon sprites are still moving, but obviously I can't continue playing like that...

Days
    • Seen Sep 22, 2023
    I encountered a somewhat funny bug. So I started a new day and attempted to use my Pokegear to make a phone call to one of my classmates to try and build Affinity, but when I did I got a text box that said 'come to the front of the class'. I was still in my character's bedroom, so this was bizarre. Curious, I went to the classroom, got in a fight with the Teacher and then was given detention for 'being on my phone in class'. For one, that's a cool feature that they can detect you using your phone and give you detention because of it, but I'm sure it's not intended to restrict you from using it at the beginning of a new day before you've even left your bedroom...right?

Years
    • She/Them
    • Seen Sep 26, 2023
    Was looking through the thread and google search to find if there was a list or a guide to which starters were available and how to get them based off of your alignment and stats, but either there weren't any guides or I'm blind, so I spent more time finding out myself than actually playing the game lmao.
    Thought I'd share this small starter guide with anyone else who were looking to try and get a specific starter:
    Spoiler:

I really enjoy how many different starters you can pick from though, esp how many aren't the classic ones.

Days
    • Seen Oct 10, 2023
    I found this bug
    My enemie keep spaming his attack until my pokemon dies.

Attachments

• Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)
      20230921_225426.jpg
      116.2 KB · Views: 11
    Days
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    You need to pass the Final Exam then battle the teacher. I REALLY recommend using the EV training area to increase your speed because his first pokemon will completely wipe you if you dont outspeed with something that has a fire or flying type move. Get Heracross that spawns on Thursday and or the Tepig at the woodland river, they'll be massive helps if you can ev train them properly.

Days
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Either pass the final exam or battle him. if you're planning on battling I recommend getting Heracross (found in Green Hills on Thursday, make sure to save because the catch rate is low) or Tepig (Woodland River, do the same as I said with Heracross), both will be massive helps since Heracross learns Aerial Ace swiftly and Tepig knows fire moves. EV train one or both, you're gold.

^ i made an error while writing this so i just wrote this up again but different

Days
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Idk what it is but my phone doesn't let me download the game says the file is too big for Google to scan so it doesn't open the file making it unplayable to me

Days
    • Seen Sep 25, 2023
    So I kind messed up and graduated before getting all the floors in D-Rank and I cant get the dragapulite what can I do to get 1?

Back