• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    if you're lookin to copy your data theres a folder call "pokemon essentials"

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    I found a bug: the game crashed when I tried to enter the battle club on week 0 day 0.
    I'm really enjoying the game so far, keep up the good work!

Gray-_-Hatred

Choose how you live
    Years
    Lygn. Also, I think I said yes to the tour, so I tried going to the battle club after that.

Do whatever caused your error, and if it happens again, screenshot it and post the picture here or join our discord and drop the image there. Crash logs are important for finding out what exactly went wrong and
    where!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2022
    like directly after or after u had the talk with lygn in the cafeteria
    I don't remember. I know I went to some of the other buildings before going to the battle club, but I don't know if I went to the cafeteria before that

Do whatever caused your error, and if it happens again, screenshot it and post the picture here or join our discord and drop the image there. Crash logs are important for finding out what exactly went wrong and
    where!
    I'll try to find the error. I've done it a couple of times and it seems to work fine now. Maybe it was a problem with my computer?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    alpha 2.0 is out!!! we currently adding more features if theres any bugs that are game crashing pls feel free to let us know. Thank you for playing

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    On the first day of class I went in the cave and found Hyun's pokemon but no Hyun

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Are we ever going to get more options for mentors?
    the reason we set it up for just born and lygn because of the story that's later to be revealed to you and thank u for reporting that we gonna fix that

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Oh also that one bug trainer with the Metapod and Kakuna in one of the fields you start with can still be repeatedly battled over and over in the same day.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2024
    Oh also that one bug trainer with the Metapod and Kakuna in one of the fields you start with can still be repeatedly battled over and over in the same day.

thank you for that we'll fix that

Back