• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    How do you unlock the S Rank Classroom? Whenever I try to go over to it and enter class it says the door is locked and after playing while going to a lot of detentions I got expelled. Is there a way for me to recover that save file before the expulsion on the next update?

Days
    • Seen Oct 14, 2023
    i dont know if im just stupid but the google drive wont let me download it can some1 help

Days
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    B class first lesson freeze

Well the bug starts after i entered class B for the first time and sat on the table.Then the screen moves towards the teacher and his pokemon but then it freezes. I cant move or do anything.

This is game breaking because if you don't attend class you cant progress through the story and if you opt to skip school you get expelled eventually and your progress gets deleted and then you have to start from scratch.
    Pokemon Pathways (1/29/24: Alpha 8.5.3)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    Hi there! I only have one question, how do you evolve Meltan, I now got it in Iron cave and I want Melmetal on my knight team. So if anyone can tell me how to evolve it because I can't put a metal coat on it, that would be great!.

Days
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023
    Hi, i just got a bug when i'm fighting a shedinja using my vaporeon (maybe if this info was needed). I used haze and it failed then shedinja used dig. At some point a popup came out showing this error. The game still continues but it keeps showing up when sehdinja use dig and i use haze. Btw i am fighting on Lush Forest agains the shedinja kid on the east side

[Pokémon Essentials version 19.1]
    [Generation 8 Project v1.1.2]

Exception: NameError
    Message: undefined local variable or method `battler' for nil:NilClass

Backtrace:
    143:BattleHandlers_Items:1055:in `block in <main>'
    035:Event_Handlers:199:in `trigger'
    141:BattleHandlers:331:in `triggerTargetItemOnHit'
    158:Battler_UseMove_TriggerEffects:21:in `pbEffectsOnMakingHit'
    155:Battler_UseMove:709:in `block in pbProcessMoveHit'
    155:Battler_UseMove:707:in `each'
    155:Battler_UseMove:707:in `pbProcessMoveHit'
    155:Battler_UseMove:438:in `block in pbUseMove'
    155:Battler_UseMove:435:in `each'
    155:Battler_UseMove:435:in `pbUseMove'

i found out that this happens everytime i use vaporeon. There was 1 time i fought a mincinno in the wild and it skips all my turn while showing the same error every turn. My vaporeon was pounded to death.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    B class first lesson freeze

Well the bug starts after i entered class B for the first time and sat on the table.Then the screen moves towards the teacher and his pokemon but then it freezes. I cant move or do anything.

This is game breaking because if you don't attend class you cant progress through the story and if you opt to skip school you get expelled eventually and your progress gets deleted and then you have to start from scratch.
    View attachment 106439

What version are u using as when I try use joiplay it always crashes

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    actually could you make the Eevee evolutions not starters Eevee is fine change Espeon for a different pokemon maybe Ralts Espurr or Gothitia

Days
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    So I've been playing the game for awhile now and reached 100+ affinity with the green dude. However when i try to team up with him my game crashes and gives me this error. Is this simply a matter of the code for it not being finished or no?

Days
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Is anyone else having an issue where on the first day after they go down to the student lounge they just get stuck on the staircase when coming back up?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    A bug I found was that you can't move from the stairs and you're just stuck after you come back up when you go downstairs from the Student Lounge. Screenshot is provided.

Days
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    I have a bug that i hope someone can help me with it. I can normally enter the lounge, but when i try to leave, i get stuck by some invisible force, and get stuck in that single tile. No way back, no in or out, just stuck forever. Saving don't help with changing my place or reseting it.

Days
    • Seen Jul 22, 2023
    I found a bug where if you go downstairs to the studen hangout place, when you come back you are stuck

Back