• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Pave your own path

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeForce

Ultimus Pokemon Master...Not!
Years
  • :nervous: Ok this is my first RPG please please PLEASE comment. here I go..:
    ["Pokemon" plays in the background]
    Select the following.
    Hometown: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Shinnoh
    Rival: Gary, Paul (Shinji)
    Friends: Dawn (Hikari), Nurse Joy, Richie, Officer Jenny, Tracey
    Items: PokeBall, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Potion, Super Potion, Hyper Potion, Max Potion, Pokemon food, cooking items
    Personality: Brash, adventurous, courageous, friendly, nervous, mysterious
    Type: Hero, villain
    Type 2: Pokemon trainer, breeder, contest participator
    Villains: Team Rocket, Team Magma, Team Aqua, Team Galaxy
    Mentor: Professors Oak, Elm, Birch and Rowan, Ash
    Fire away on your adventure!
    You
    a) bike on fields/road/path
    b) walk on fields/road/path/through bushes/grass
    and reach the Pokemon Center.
    You: 'Scuse me, I'd like to get my starter Pokemon.
    Nurse Joy: Please go to the nearest Pokemon Lab.
    Just then, Officer Jenny walks in.
    Officer Jenny :disappoin : Some Pokemon thieves just stole some PokeBalls!
    You: a. Uh-oh, I'm scared. Better get to the Pokemon Lab. b. Lemme take 'em on! c. Hmm, this should be interesting.
    You then go to the next Pokemon Lab, but on your way out,
    a. a Meowth balloon flies in front of you!
    b. your surrounded by Fire Type Pokemon!
    c. Water type Pokemon attack you!
    d. you remember that you forgot your PokeDex on the ship and see it pull away from the shore!

Last edited:

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    This is more of an rp. It is actually way too directing to even be a roleplay. Just my opinion >____>

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    All right...and while you're at it, stick to better grammar as well. -__-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Branched stories are totally not going to work on a forum... everyone will be throwing different suggestions at you, and you'll have to write every single possible outcomes for all those choices as well. Indeed this is just a controlled form of role play where only one person writes and everyone else makes decisions...

If you must insist on having those multiple ending books where you go "if you do this, turn to page x, if you do that, turn to page y" type of thing from the real world, then I strongly advise you to *write everything* first and not make them up as you go... Make them up as you go will surely result in going nowhere at all with absolutely no sign of the end in sight (which means, it'll degrade to some twisted version of a bad roleplay.)

Really... for convenience and easiness's sake, stick with the classical definition of a fanfic, which is a story with a *linear* plotline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back