• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pearl and Diamond?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    Hello Everyone! I am a new member and this is my first post.
    Well, I have heard some rumors about Pokemon Pearl and Diamond on GBA, whats going on here, can anyone tell me?

Team-Aqua

DEDEDEJr
    Years
    Well, it is actually coming out for the wonderful Nintendo DS! So, maybe it's time to upgrade! Unfortunatley for you, the people around here are quite mean when it come to rule breaking, and it just so happens you are in the wrong forum! This thread should be in the pokemon Handhelds forum! I'm sure a Mod will move it soon though. Untill then, Welcome, and if you need information on this game, go to the Handhelds forum!

Shadeslayer

Venusaur is #1
    Years
    Me too, although I have no clue what Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and Pokemon Blue Rescue Team will be like.....

Years
    We have a whole subforum ([url-inline=forumdisplay.php?f=136]Diamond and Pearl (DS)[/url-inline]) which is used for various discussions about the upcoming games. ^_^ If anybody wants to find out stuff about those games, then looking through that forum might be the best idea. Since there's already a place to ask about stuff for D/P...

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back