• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Its just a tought, but a first-person RPG might be fun.

Basically, the bottom screen would be the world seen through your eyes, and the touch screen will show your menu, for quick access.

PokemonPichu

A pichu messing with glitches
    Years
    I have posted in here, but I think I got better ideas now.

-Day and night features.
    -The regions Kanto, Jotho, Hoenn, Orre, and Sevii Islands would also be there.
    -There would be 49 badges. (I want to battle a bunch of gym leaders)
    -Mew to be catchable as a legendary pokemon.
    -Wi-Fi features. (You can battle and trade over the internet)
    -The secret base, berry trees, apoiconts (those things for making pokeballs), and the PokeGear would be back.
    -Some new pokemon, such as a Mewthree.

Dooley

Trainer
    Years
    i would like to see...
    1) ALL 3 region
    2) nintendo WI-FI
    3) day and night!!!
    that is all

Dark Water Suicune

lord/mr kekleons knight
    Years
    i would love to see
    pokemon control so you can move them useing you stylus so they get out the way of your oponents attacks
    you could use the control pad to attack and then r and l to roll out the way
    or you could shout attacks thought that would be embarasing on the school buss shouting takkel takel roll out thunder at your ds
    thought i would like to see caracter customisastion (sorry that is relly bad righting) but t=all this would be alot the would proberly have to make two cartrages one for the ds slot and the other for gba slot

Ronin

Lazlo Woodbine’s apprentice
    Years
    I would like be able to have a pokemon follow you (like pikachu in yellow) but you can choose which pokemon (if any)

Years
    My wishlist and feauture I want them to have:

-Day/Night Feature
    -Real Time Clock
    -A big new region even without the old ones
    -2D Graphics with 3D Battles
    -At least 130 New Pokemon
    -At least 30 new attacks
    -Customizing Character (like clothes, hair style, etc)
    -Pokemon with differences (like Spindas for example ,or cloths for Pokemon !)
    -More type combos
    -WiFi enabled with MMORPG feature
    -Online Secret Bases where someone can find you and see you
    -Better Pokemon breeding like playign with your Pokemon like Nintendogs
    -Microphone Enabled
    -Real Pokemon Voices
    -Better Storyline not only the classic get all badges or cacth 'em all.
    -More difficult ways in catching Pokemon
    -Job choosing like Animal Cross, for example Breeder or Constidutor (the ones in contests)
    -Online Battles
    -Online Tournaments
    -Online Updates
    -R/S/E/FR/LG Compable (officialy confirmed)

These things ^^;;; I know kinda difficult but...

Last edited:

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
    If you look at screen caps from Ranger, that's how I want the level design and character sprites to look like.
    If the wild pokemon could appear on-screen in the overworld, (think Tales of Symphonia, or Paper Mario), that would be great too. Run into one and battle starts.
    Battle should be in 3D with 2D effects. I'm a huge fan of Colosseum and XD's pokemon models, but the attacks just don't look as good as their GBA counterparts. A mix of 2D and 3D would be just right. They can't really change the basic battle system much (have to maintain compatibility with GBA), but maybe some user interactivity would give battle more lasting appeal. (again think Paper Mario or Mario & Luigi)
    Day, Night of course, and random weather sounds good. Maybe different pokemon will appear when it's raining / snowing, etc.
    Silly "New Regions". They need to bring back Johto. Maybe these games will allow you to visit Kanto and Johto after you beat the Elite 4 in the new region.
    You should be able to have your slot 1 pokemon follow behind you. (can be turned off in options). Also for moves like Cut, etc, the pokemon using it should appear in front of you in the overworld and use the move. (as apposed to flashing on screen, *poof* object gone)
    Fly should pull the camera back to show the map in 3D. You then have full control over direction and can literally fly to your destination, whether it be in a town, or on a route. (This may require a fully 3D overworld). Forbidden areas, such as areas between routes and unvisited areas, the pokemon won't land.

I wonder how they will do trading with GBA. Probably you can only trade pokemon 1-386 to the GBA, but maybe each GBA cart has some free space for new pokemon to be written to (highly unlikely, would be cool tho).

Well, those are my thoughs...sorry it's so long winded. They need to release information NOW, and release it by Xmas (although they'll probably pull another March release in 2k7...arrg.

castform-10k

The Pokemon Professor
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2006
    What i want for my P/D game:
    -night day features like others
    -random weather
    -pokemon animations
    -keep the shiny pokemon in
    -being able to chose wether you want a partner to go with you on your journey
    -pokemon limb injuries that may prevent them from doing certain moves
    -none of this ticket nonsense where you hav to go to a nintendo event to get them
    -having all pokemon available in all language versions
    -maybe having a choice of storyline that lead to certain legends
    -have secret bases
    -keep your pokemon that are in your box in your secret base if you chose
    -be able to see other trainers from other people playing pokemon from the limit of distance

its a tall order but with DS technology it should be possible

Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Aug 16, 2008
    I know I already posted with my wishlist, but I think I need another, newer one.

-Morning/day/afternoon/night system

-Season system (winter, spring, sumer, autumn)

-No Pokemon special to each season. I didn't mind waiting for a day to catch a Gastly at night in Crystal, but it's rediculous to wait half a year to get a Pokemon. Maybe certain shortcuts and areas that have rare Pokemon more common in the winter cave/summer cove. Just and idea.

-New area, but keep Kanto/Johto/Hoenn as adventure areas. Gyms in extra areas, Pokemon centers in appropriate cities, but no super/new legendary stories except the ones in the region (Mewtwo in Kanto, Regis in Hoenn, Lugia in Johto, etc.).

-Let the new area have some kind of super-elite 4 that you fight after you get all the badges. THAT'S when you officially beat the game.

-For pete's sake, let there be a PRIZE for catching all the Pokemon! Like, in Kanto, you get all the Kanto Pokemon and unlock Mew. Johto=Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi. Hoenn=Deoxys, Jirachi. You still need to have a story to get the legendaries, though. It's not just enter a battle and catch it, you must play a few hours to get them. And, please, let Mew be the best of them all. Like a key for all the rest.

-I would like a 3D-looking game (with good graphics) but graphics was never too important to me. Pokemon games were sucessful in 2d, so a system not bound by the square-move rule- You know, the game moves up, down, left, right by the squares in the tileset. None of that crap in Diamond/Pearl. So a 3D-looking, shaded game, but not a full-blown 3D adventure like Mario 64 DS. That would suck the data from the game card and hold back Pokemon/areas and FUN!

-DETAIL in the areas. Wingulls flying over a beach. Wailords out in the deep water. Oddish dancing in the moonlight. Sunrise over a mountain, with the rays showing, and SHADOWS on the ground at sunset/sunrise. Sunset/sunrise should be the defining characteristics between afternoon/night and night/morning and should last 30 minutes. As long as the details that are Pokemon are uncatchable and unreachable. Who would interrupt an Oddish dance just to get one? Make that impossible. But the scenery should be breathtaking, borderline-3D.

-More on details - trainers that are moving around. How dumb is it when a trainer just sits there all day, every day? Really stupid. Most trainers should stay in their home cities, but should ask you if you want to battle. Only evil organizations should challenge you without asking.

-FUN, FUN, FUN. Every little detail that are houses, buildings, regions should be filled. Pokemon should be catchable in appropriate areas, but mostly widespread. Like, in RSE, Zigzagoon is EVERYWHERE! Jeez, if you don't have a Zig, and you even mention wanting all the Pokemon, 10 people come up and slap you in the head for being stupid. I'm talking about real-life now, of coarse. The Pokemon should be appropriated.

-Pokemon. As many as 150 more, or as little as 100 more. But randomoize the Pokemon! All regions Pokemon available. When I first got my Ruby, I loved the idea of catching a Skarmory and a Spinda in the same region. You know, the volcano-ash route. Speaking of ashes, maybe Ash should be the final, hardest trainer in the super-elite four.

Well, I've blabbed on enough.

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    shouldn't be too difficult to make but i think they should make it so you ring up daycare center to chec your pokemons levels. Or you can actually check the stats of the pokemon you've put inthe daycare.
    A phone would be cool with the daycare as they could ring you when a egg has been found or when your pokemon wants to learn a new move.

if your playing it online you cuold watch other poeple interveiws on your tv.
    BRING RICHIE!!!!!<---i thought he was so cool, i want him in the game some where,

and creating a basic character would be good. like customise him by buying clothes. Cusomisable home like you can keep pokemon in the garden. (that would take up alot of space making all the sprites)
    i know its been sed ountless times but make some of them (not all them) walk around with you.

Actually flying to an area, like you control the pokemon. It might mean you could go to any place in the game so they oculd tihnk about once youve selected where you want to fly you can go there.

a nicer looking map. the one on the pokenav isn't very detailed and i think it should show the places you've been. you know on GTA where it shows a small section of the map, the areas you've explored.

Day and Night would be good but once you've made your character you shouldn't be able to change the time. i hate timetravellers, they could ruin the game..expecially by getting 1000s of master balls from the lottery.

next idea: LOTTERY...a live lottery everyday where you can buy a ticket and you can win alot of money or rare prizes.

Real Pokemon Voices would be a bad idea. it wold take up alot of space and there have to do it for all the languages.

pending money on more things, i always have 99999999 because i never buy anything apart from zinc, protein, carbos etc. i would love to be able to have my own space like a gym building you can purchase, or a breeding center, mansion, team headquarters or something like that. you could employ people to work for you in the gym.

Last thing...whats pokemon without its puzzles. Loads more mini-games would be cool. I mostly want a a better fishing system.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2014
    I know it's 3D so:
    -Weather
    -Day and Night
    -ability to set the date(No year), so you can have seasons.
    Like in the summer, less rain, sometimes overheath.(Like Groudons)
    -Clock, but with the ability to disable AM and PM, because thats confusing when your from Belgium and other lands.
    -More abilities
    -Water freezes in the winter(But to cross you need ski's or something),
    You see less flowers in the winter, more in the spring and summer,
    the trees recolor in auttumn, less people in the winter,...
    -Secret bases, berries, you know R/S stuff
    -Create your own character
    -Choose to be evil or good
    -Include team rocket, it is the original bad team.
    -Choose a job
    -If you go online, you can choose to go to a "union room", but you can also stay in the world, and see other trainers adventure.
    -Clothed shop to buy new clothes and thet stuff
    -More vehicles
    -Drawing Contest: you draw a pokemon with the stylus pen, and it will be rated ONLINE.

That's much, but...yeah.
    -Tole

Dragonite Tamer

I'll never leave you behind.
    Years
    I'd like:

1. Day and night.
    2. Seasons affecting weather and types of Pokemon.
    3. Roads
    4. You being able to ride on your Pokemon instead of bikes.
    5. Decent legendaries.
    6. Lots of other things.

sleazel

Sleazy Sneasel Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2006
    i hope theyll finally allow me to get my whole team in one game - Sneazel, Suicune, Stableye, Umbreon, Mewtwo, & Alakazam

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    Tole_11 said:
    I know it's 3D so:
    -Weather
    -Day and Night
    -ability to set the date(No year), so you can have seasons.
    Like in the summer, less rain, sometimes overheath.(Like Groudons)
    -Clock, but with the ability to disable AM and PM, because thats confusing when your from Belgium and other lands.
    -More abilities
    -Water freezes in the winter(But to cross you need ski's or something),
    You see less flowers in the winter, more in the spring and summer,
    the trees recolor in auttumn, less people in the winter,...
    -Secret bases, berries, you know R/S stuff
    -Create your own character
    -Choose to be evil or good
    -Include team rocket, it is the original bad team.
    -Choose a job
    -If you go online, you can choose to go to a "union room", but you can also stay in the world, and see other trainers adventure.
    -Clothed shop to buy new clothes and thet stuff
    -More vehicles
    -Drawing Contest: you draw a pokemon with the stylus pen, and it will be rated ONLINE.

That's much, but...yeah.
    -Tole

It won't be 3D. Or at least its graphics haven't been confirmed.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    I would LOVE too see:
    . More weather. Like SNOW buhaha
    . Changings of clothes
    . More quests than ever before
    . Change Team M and Team A to something different

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back