• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raze-finiarel

Moon Gazer
Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2006
    sligkid said:
    Reason #2: If you were in public for example a bus or somewhere, would you really want to be yelling "PIKACHU! GO! USE THUNDERBOLT ATTACK!" or "POKEBALL, GO!"? also especially if you're a teenager or adult, you would be mighty embarrased also because people think pokemon is for children under the age of 10.

lol, yeah that would be...embarassing to say the least...especially cuz I play DS on the shool bus...0_0 I can see it now...

Pikachuu!

Pika! Pii!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I would love to see....

1) Day and Night.
    2) Where you can go back to Hoenn, Kanto and Johto.
    3) Loads of new Pokemon.

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • I Would Want....

I Would Want In D/P (*=Its Already In D/P)
    1: Double Battles Agian*
    2:Alot Of New Pokemon But Not Alot Of legendarrs I Think They Went A Lil Overboard With The Legenadarys in the 3rd gen.
    3:Wireless Acssess Battles And Trading*
    4:All Regions (Proably Wont Do It Takes Too Long But They Will Porably Have A Battle Frointier Or Islands Like They Did In Emerald & Fire Red)(And I Would Only Really Want To Go Back To Jhoto They Dont Have Updates Of Those Games So You Dont Really Get Sick Of Them Unlike Hoeon And A Little With Kanto....)
    5:New Types (Unfortuanetly Only New Combanations In This Game)
    6:Trade With Other Regions Right Away, Not Have To Beat Game Then Complete A Mission To Get It.
    7: Pick A Pokemon To Follow You Around.
    8:For Wi-Fi Connection Id Want It Maybe To Be Like That You Could Go To Other "Real" Peoples Regions And Bases Or Have Giant Places Where In It Everyone Is Linked Up.
    9:More Then Just Gym Battles And Battles Plainly They Should Try Something New.
    10.When You Become Champion Of Elite 4 Be Able To Verse Any CPU Trainers That Enter While Your There (Like Actually Be Able To Stay There).
    11: Differnt Occupations Like You Could Be A Trainer,Breeder,Contest Thingy (Like May From Anime Sereis), Gym Leader, Anything.
    12:Have All Pokemon In It.
    13:Customize Your Character
    14:Have Other Trainers That Follow You Around And You Can Dble Battle With
    (Like Brock Follows Ash)
    15:Maybe Even Shadow Pokemon Theme After The Gyms!
    16: Day And Night Feature
    17: Pokemon Cell Phone Thing

Well My List Goes On But Thats Mainly What I Want In D/P.

blastoise>you

blahblahblah
    Years
  • I think this might be my first post......

1) No Elite 4. It might go against the grain but I think should be more of a tournament feel to it. Like the NCAA tournament or the show.....They could even make it a story line like you and Gary or whatever rival you have have to face each other in the finals or whatever.

2)All regions. I just like a game that takes longer and this could help me keep my attention

3)Day/night
    3.1)If they have this there should be an ability to go take a nap for a few hours so you can catch pokemon that are only around in the morning, because alot of people have to work or go to school.

4) harder gyms.
    4.1)More gyms or just minor gyms, like the one where you get the Hitmonlee/chan

5) Atleast one pokemon to follow you Not Pikachu

6)No stupid *** event only pokemon like Mew or Celebicy

7)Ability to play with friends like walk around with them instead of only trading or battling

8) Sub plots. Like your Pikachu is a **** and you have to get him to breed with a girl Pika.....not really that but I hope you know what I mean like optional adventures in the big adventure

9)Maybe be able to join the Rockets or whatever, or your a gym leader that has been kicked out of the league so you start over to exact revenge on Brock and Misty and Lance.

10) Any Starter you want thats not a legendary

11) Islands like Fire Red but more

12) Better music.

13) Maybe when you win your league you Fight the other lands League winners who have pokemon that are only found in that land

14) a partner that gives you advice and whatnot

15) I'm running out of ideas......

Dont take that list to seriously I just thought of it no real thinking went into it. Maybe they could make it more like a real RPG.......Bigger, Longer, and UnCut I'm sooo bored......

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    The only thing I would actually like better is if they just got rid of all pokemon introduced in Ruby and Sapphire, and made a new game with new regions and ppl and story and all that, but with the 251 pokemon from those first two. I really just did not like anything after that, it ruined the game because in G/S/C, the pokemon actually seemed like creatures to me, then in R/S I just kept thinking about who designed this pokemon and all that cause they were lame....

Though I know it's never gonna happen.....

Shining Salamence

Master of all things cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i agree. Also maybe this time they could add backwards compatibility to RBYGSC although I know chances of this are slim.

mewtwo-EX

The original EX
    Years
  • The problems with the original 6 games are several fold. First off, how would you trade them if it were allowed? The DS doesn't let a GB / GBC cart slide in. Second, Pokemon's stats are different in the original 6. They only used 1-15 EVs. Current Pokemon use 1-31. Quite a big difference.

I agree with Xtacy, in that the later Pokemon are somewhat "different", and not as cool...but I'm ok with most of them now. Here's hoping that they focus on mainly 152-251, but it's looking like they're going to focus on 387-4??. As long as it's a small expansion, I'll be ok with it.

I'm betting that trading with GBA games will work like Pokemon Box (has anyone used it?) in that you don't actually need to trade, you just drag 'n drop. They'll probably make you complete the game first tho...bums.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
  • I thought R/S/E pwned! There were WAY better graphics and at least I thought the pokemon rocked...! heheh... im such a sap... Ive been creating new pokemon in my drawings... I wonder if the new ones will look anything like ones i made....

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    Really I think all they need is 365 Pokemon. That is one for every day of the year. That way you can pick your Birthday and have a Birthday Pokemon :) I think they should get rid of a bunch of Pokemon (Lotad family, Seviper, Dustox many others.) I think a few additions would be good (The Dogfish looks dumb) I would like more customization in the game. I want to be able to pick any Basic Pokemon I want for my starting Pokemon (I'd want Shellder). I think we should be able to pick out clothing, equiptment, starting town and class (Breeder, Trainer, Coordinator). I think there should be Day/Night, Seasons and Weather. I would like Pokeballs to be more specific. Pokeball, Master Ball, Lure Ball, Park Ball, Safari Ball, Net Ball, we don't need all those other in-between Balls.

I think the best thing they could do would be to make it a worldwide thing. I want World-wide dueling. I want to be able to hook up to the internet and duel my friend in Canada while im eating popcorn in Utah...

BUT!!! If they do anything they BETTER put Shellder in the next game! (Anyone notice Shellder always has his tongue sticking out yet he doesn't/can't learn Lick)

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
  • 1.Microphone compatabilities i.e moves,naming..etc
    2.At least 150 new pokemon
    3.Can go through Kanto,Jhoto,Hoen plus new leauge
    4.Ability to actually become a member of the elite 4
    5.Some sort of in-game ranking system like top ten trainers in the game
    6.Touch screen use
    7.Possibly some wi-fi but im not bothered as I have net battle
    8.No more pokemon like deoxys are jirachi where you need to like have a cheat code device or go to an event to get
    9.Better pokemon than Ruby and saphhire, and from the ones ive seen they are.
    10.Able to join with a group of YOUR REAL LIFE FRIENDS with the DS's wireless connection capabiltiy and work around together, (kind of like in Emerald with the trainer tower.)

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
    Years
  • Shell Shocked, To Boost Your Spirit Up If You Didnt Know.
    Nintendo Announced Already That There Will Be A Wi-Fi Connection In A Union Styled Room (Trade And Battle).
    I Hope They Do More Though.

Idea! If Its Online In Some Parts Maybe Theyll Update It Now And Then And Have Compettitions Or Allow People To Be Gym Leaders Or Add New Pokemon!
    That Would Be Awsome!

SneazelClaws

Slice & Dice with Dark & Ice!
    Years
  • It'd wanna have:
    *All new continent
    *All the old continents unlockable
    *Nintendo WFC global play

Or else I'll bash it

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
  • You should be able to pick what town you live in and show what continent and (us) state you live in. Then at competitions (stadiums, gym battles etc), the reff would say gym leader bla bla from bla bla vs the challenger blbla bla from bla bla town. ^_O; I would like it if you could hear ppl talking to you and you didnt just have to read what they're saying although that would probly never happen because of all the ppl who play it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back