• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon PGE Custom Move

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    So I recently added Fairy type into my Fire Red hack by replacing the ??? type (which is only used for the move curse, which I've now made ghost) after doing so I decided to change the move Barrage into Play Rough. After inserting the respectable attributes like PP and Base power I tested it out on an npc in-game who had a Salamance but the move did little to no damage even after using belly drum on Azumarill (which also had huge power) could someone tell me how to fix it so the move does the decent chunk of damage it's supposed to? - I'm using Pokemon Game Editor to edit the move.

Use Gen 3 Hacking Suite and use Mr.Dollsteaks Decap and attack rom base. It adds fairy with out replacing ??? as apparently that effects the move struggle. Also, it adds a load of moves so I wouldn't surprised if it added Play Rough. Which I have just checked, and it does add Play Rough.

Back