• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crystal hack: Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
  • I thought of reviving this thread even though nobody has commented anything in 20 days.
    I updated the patch file and now you can play through johto + pokeleague.
    I haven't edited text or scripts yet and I'm not sure if I do those since I'm not good at hacking and I'm not sure how to do it.

If I won't edit texts or scripts this release will be complete johto region but overworld map will be probably edited in the future (=Town Map which you get in Cherrygrove doesn't match right now).

ALSO:
    If you played my beta 1 you have to start from beginning since you shouldn't be in the Ice Path where beta 1 ended.

miksy91

Years
  • i like people who hack the old versions, and i like your hack^^

Thanks.
    By the way I noticed a major bug in Ruins of Alph so when you enter PC there are heal your pokemon and if you lose after that (if you don't visit other PC's after that) you'll get warped to your home :O

I fixed it now so I changed places of Sprout Tower and Ruins of Alph PC.

EDIT:
    Somehow I wasn't able to upload the patch file from my computer and I already deleted the old file so now there is no patch file to download.
    But within 24 hours there will be fixed beta 2.

toniblade

Pokemon Rusty Gold - Maker
    Years
  • This is a pretty nice hack got to say. It's just that MeBoy can't play pokemon crystal but it can Pokemon Gold so I can't play this or any other your games on my phone.

miksy91

Years
  • This is a pretty nice hack got to say. It's just that MeBoy can't play pokemon crystal but it can Pokemon Gold so I can't play this or any other your games on my phone.
    Also most of these are made for VBA with turbo-speed playing since they're a lot harder than crystal.
    But this "Pikachu edition" is the easiest of them.

Years

It does play crystal now but on the really new version u can only have a hack of one generation e.g if you want 2 gold hacks on it then you cant but the builder 1.6 plays crystal roms :D hope i helped

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Cool another Crystal hack by Miksy, The backwards evolution thing is quite interesting and I will playing Beta 1 now can't wait to see more!

EDIT:I meant Beta 2.

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
  • Cool another Crystal hack by Miksy, The backwards evolution thing is quite interesting and I will playing Beta 1 now can't wait to see more!
    Sorry to disappoint you but I've given up backwards evolution thing :(
    It contained too many bugs (like pokemon learn wrong moves and TMs + HMs).

Also you probably meant you're playing beta 2 ?
    If you are you should get to Azalea Town when you go through Dark Cave in the beginning.
    You should check my first post in this thread to see features contained in this. Also I shall post some new images soon...some even of kanto maybe :O

P.S
    I hope that someone is interested in making a banner for this hack since I can't do that myself :D

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • Too bad about the backwards evolution, it was a nice concept but oh well...

And yeah I meant Beta 2, but I pushed the wrong key and forgot to change it.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • this is going to be a great game once its finished

how do i get through dark cave without flash

miksy91

Years
  • I updated this site 1-2 weeks ago and I released beta 3 then.
    I can say that I'm quite near to the finish and if you haven't downloaded beta 2 yet don't download beta 3 since I'll still be making a few changes to johto like TMs + some pokemon won't evolve right (I'm not sure if there are bugs like this or not...I'll test it)

But this won't take me too much time to finish so wait until then ;)

Years
  • P.S
    I hope that someone is interested in making a banner for this hack since I can't do that myself :D

I could probably whip something up for you :)

EDIT:

Pokemon Pikachu Edition

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
  • Wow that's awesome :)
    Can you still say how should I link it to this thread ?

EDIT:
    Never mind I figured it out myself.

Last edited:

miksy91

Years
  • Hey moderators could you please close this thread and allow the new thread in hacks showcase which I put up ?

This thread couldn't have been moved to showcase because then people would think that there's a feature called "backwards evolution" which isn't in the hack

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back