• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pillow Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    I catch it, but then it sees a male Snivy and runs off after him. Soon the two Sinvys (Snivi?) create their own family of seventeen children. The family soon wanders into Skiploom territory and a raging battle ensues. The Snivys conquer the Skiplooms, claim their territory, and force the Skiplooms their clan. Soon the clan enters Squirtle territory and quickly dominates the area. This onslaught of Snivy territorial expansion continues for several years until finally, a brave group of Jolteons and Arcanines rises up and challenges the seemingly-invincible army. The battle rages on for several days until finally, a lone Jolteon and the original mother Snivy, who has evolved into Serperior, meet in the center of the battlefield, with all of their comrades fallen in defeat, and agree to a truce. The truce does not last long, however, as the Serperior proceeds to attack the Jolteon from behind and killing him. With that one strike, a new dark era of Snivy rule had begun, leaving the world with no chance of freedom or peace.

Meanwhile I remind gameplayer56 that it's never a good idea to question my imagination. :D

I'll throw this Ultra ball now.

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    *Catches Life Orb* Ahh, this shall do quite fine with my Gengar.
    Here, catch this Bicycle!

.:TheLooker:.

Shadow of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2011
    *Catches Poison Orb* Ahh, this shall do quite fine with my Breloom.
    Here, catch this Snorlax!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back