• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Pokemon Platinum

Apparently, there is going to be a new pokemon game known as Pokemon Platinum. What do you think of it? I think it will be the 3rd installment of DP, but it could also be a GS remake.

Sekushi Sushi*

Roses are red, I love you!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    That is in an unofficial magizine and nintendo has never said anything of it. Its most likly a rumor but could be the remake

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Its not real, but who really knows, it is one of the titles they copyrighted when they copyrighted emerald, opal, diamond, pearl, whitegold, and someothers that will never be put to use.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    Thats the cover for one of the new mystery dungeon games... beside, platinum is a fan-made game that is being released later this year. *can't post a link, got in trouble last time :/*

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    I really hope its a gs remake as i am getting tired of new pokemon which werent drawn with much creativity and the names as well.

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    A friend of mine mentioned this the other day to me. There's apparently a few rumors going around that its either the new DP game or a GS remake. I dont know if its real or not but if it is here's hoping its a G/S remake. Johto always was my favourite region

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2009
    I hope its a GS remake, and by the title i think it is, if its real.

I hope its a GS remake, and based on the title i think it is if its real

Last edited:

GeneralSkarr

Golden Member
    Years
    Alas some dreams just seem to good to be true. As much as I want a GS remake, I have my doubts about messing with something that I love by remaking it. I mean look at George Lucas and the first two Star Wars fliks. I mean i love GS for what they were, great pokemon games with a crap load of content and updates. So an updated version in 3d may be ok, but what I really want is a new game (for once) with a plot aside form evil team and catching em all, set in Johoto and or Kanto/Honen (well maybe not Honen, that sucked balls). But I think you get my drift, I want inovation, not reincarnation.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Obviously a ploy to sell more magazines! There are holes in this like cheese of swiss.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    sorry to burst your bubble kids lol
    but thats actually the box for pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of darknes err somethin like that

heres proof
    clicky

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2008
    Able readers will note that the alleged "Pokemon Platinum" is not alleged to be related to the pictured box-art.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Platinum doesn't even make sense, Pearl/Diamond... Platinum? Unless it's a 5th generation game, I doubt it.

Sekushi Sushi*

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2008
    Yeah, if its right, it will be the remake but I but that mag fom Books a Million and it has alot of flukes. Like they often show snorlax and rotom as legends, its not a reliable mag

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back