• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pocket Monsters?

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    Is there anywhere I can read scanlations of the old manga Pokemon Pocket Monsters, by Kosaku Anakubo? You know, the one with Isamu Akai and his Clefairy? I started reading Pokemon DP Adventures on MangaFox, but I've always had a desire to read this one... Any help? I do apologize if there are any misspelled words, ince the computer I'm using doesn't have Spellcheck. Also, I can't put the little apostrophe-thingie over the "e" in Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    It's an official manga, in fact, it's probably one of the most popular Pocket Monsters Manga in Japanese..
    Luckily here in Indonesia the manga was released up to volume 13 of Pocket Monsters Series and I can say that it's hilarious and I love this manga very much..
    Bud unfortunately the sequel (PM Ruby Sapphire) is not released again here...

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    Well no ones posted it anywhere and i would like to read volume one just to get a taste of what its like.

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2011
    umm, i'll try to scan mine when i get some holiday, maybe 2 weeks later, so i can get my comic and scan them..

Back