• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PokeArt Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    This is the latest pieces of my work:

Pokemon PokeArt Museum
    He's called Pikalou because if it was Richu it would sound like Raichu

Pokemon PokeArt Museum
    The Meweon was hard.. It was really hard to get vaporeons thing around the face! @_@

I would go with Vamew instead of Meweon.
    Meweon sounds like an Eevee/Mew splice, not a Vaporeon/Mew splice.
    Remember, when you're saving, save as a .png.

If you don't know how, when you save their should be a drop down menu under what you name the file. Select .png. I'm pretty sure just adding .png to the name doesn't do anything.

Also, sometimes (As on Pikalou's head. I believe the ears should add some shading to the forehead) it looks as if shading is missing, try scratch shading on sprites sometimes to improve their quality.
    Your learning really fast, great job!
    Now you just need to improve on the harder stuff.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    WOOT WOOT Since today is a speacial day I've created sometthing new! here it is peoples:

Pokemon PokeArt Museum
    It's a crd of eevee! I made a Space Mew one and I'll post that one soon

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    You have the basic idea of making the card down, but a nice, good, fake card tutorial might be a bit of help.
    You just need to use a special font, you need to know where to put your text, all that, and that's what the tutorial teaches you.
    Also, you might want to steal another cards picture, or use a sugimori art picture, but sprites are fine, I guess.

Years
    I would go with Vamew instead of Meweon.
    Meweon sounds like an Eevee/Mew splice, not a Vaporeon/Mew splice.
    Remember, when you're saving, save as a .png.

If you don't know how, when you save their should be a drop down menu under what you name the file. Select .png. I'm pretty sure just adding .png to the name doesn't do anything.

Also, sometimes (As on Pikalou's head. I believe the ears should add some shading to the forehead) it looks as if shading is missing, try scratch shading on sprites sometimes to improve their quality.
    Your learning really fast, great job!
    Now you just need to improve on the harder stuff.
    The bit about the PNG, i dont know if she's saving as PNG or not, But i also had really bad results with tinypic back in my beggining days of spriting... Maybe get her to use Imageshack? They are much more userfriendly with an option for your own galleri

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back