• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon PokeArt Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Pokemon PokeArt Museum
    Welcome to my museum! you may use any art i post.. ( yea i know the banner says Pandas Rox but i forgot to put PiplupRocks I always get then mixed up.. ) Art so far :
    Pokemon PokeArt Museum

Pokemon PokeArt Museum

Pokemon PokeArt Museum

Pokemon PokeArt Museum

Pokemon PokeArt Museum

P.S.: More coming soon! i was just waiting for my 15 posts to be already there lol also.. some images may have lost its color a little.. vif you want me to add a mix tel me and ill make it ( im still a beginner! )also my second image is actuaally like a base i couldn't find a picture of an empty base

Last edited:

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Eerrm.
    They're certainly not the best.
    The banner is simply a couple poke'mon pasted on a tiled image.
    I have no idea what you were going for in the third image.
    The two trainer cards aren't that much of a task, trainer cards aren't that hard at all.
    The fourth image is just a message written with the spray paint tool on an eye-burning lime green background. With a terrible fusion on it. You might want to read a tutorial on splicing. And make sure you dont just do a copy and paste. Put a little more effort into your work.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Yea thats true that splice was actually my first splice and so were the one's before it so i really DO need work on my splicing sp yea this place pretty mush stinks to all of us

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Not that great.

The banner is clearly a tile image.

The first Trainer Card has a gray bax in the upper-left corner.

I'm not sure what the second is.

The third image is bad, I'm sorry, but it looks like a lot of the Pokemon got damaged when you pasted them. Togetic is missing a lot of white, and the background is just a resised Gym Badge.

The fourth has bad quality and it looks like you just used the Spray Paint tool on Paint. And you mispelled worship.

The fifth is... I don't want to offend you, so I'll just leave it at this.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    *Sigh* why can't people just wait for more art? Im still a newbie at splicing AND i need more practice on my banners so what? doesn't mean you can' post bad things about it! I REALLY get sad when I hear someone say my art is bad :( : :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I just made some art recently but not sure to upload it because people jus say my art is bad and yea I know there's a gray box there but thats only because I accidently used a seventh box by mistake then i accidently clicked outside it then I couldn't move the box so.. stop saying i messed up when i know i did!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hmmm, well I have a small tip.
    To get rid of the gray box, even when you click out of it you can still go up to Edit and click on Undo.
    Since you already saved it you can't go back and undo it now... but in the future it'll come in handy.

Just keep practicing at it.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Hmmm, well I have a small tip.
    To get rid of the gray box, even when you click out of it you can still go up to Edit and click on Undo.
    Since you already saved it you can't go back and undo it now... but in the future it'll come in handy.

Just keep practicing at it.

Thanks Drew! Right now your basically the ONLY one who likes ( maybe lol ) my art! for some reason i keep messing up but i think i got a cute picture of pikachu and pichu its only there heads though but it's good! ^_^

Years
    PiplupRocks, just so you know...

1) People have all the right to point out any fault in someone's work whether you like it or not. But if you don't wish for criticism in your thread, simply request it in your first post. It will save you time, I assure you. But remember that people only point out faults not because they don't like your work, but know that you can improve on it.

2) We do have a seperate sub-forum for Trainer Cards, in which is categorised differently on this forum. Can we please keep sprite work only in this thread?

Bear in mind that each section of the PokéCommunity forums serve their purposes, make sure to read the descriptions of each forum so you know where to post what you wish to contribute.

Thanks. :)

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    *Sigh* why can't people just wait for more art? Im still a newbie at splicing AND i need more practice on my banners so what? doesn't mean you can' post bad things about it! I REALLY get sad when I hear someone say my art is bad :( : :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I just made some art recently but not sure to upload it because people jus say my art is bad and yea I know there's a gray box there but thats only because I accidently used a seventh box by mistake then i accidently clicked outside it then I couldn't move the box so.. stop saying i messed up when i know i did!
    Holy **** on a **** sandwich with **** on top and **** on the side. I wasn't saying your art was bad, I was just trying to help you improve. Practice splicing and if you do something by accident, just go to Edit and Undo. I make mistakes in my spriting all the time. I just use the undo. But please, if you know that you messed up, fix it. it'd only common sense. (No offence meant by this post.)

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Thanks Death Rogers :D i forgot about the undo button at that time lol but if anyone wants do they want to post any of THEIR art? it doesn't have to be just me lol

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Actually, according to the rules, it does.This is your thread for your art only. If you want to share art then try the Spriter's showcase thread :p

When splicing, it's normally a good idea to try and smooth the parts together, then have them one colour scheme, as two looks messy. You may also want to avoid saving as .Gif if you are using paint. Save as .PNG instead.

Hope that helps :)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Underneath the eraser is an eye drop tool, drag in over the colour you want and simply click, that should do it :D

Years
    Holy **** on a **** sandwich with **** on top and **** on the side. I wasn't saying your art was bad, I was just trying to help you improve. Practice splicing and if you do something by accident, just go to Edit and Undo. I make mistakes in my spriting all the time. I just use the undo. But please, if you know that you messed up, fix it. it'd only common sense. (No offence meant by this post.)

No censor bypassing out of you. >_>

PiplupRocks: It has to be just you posting your artwork here, it's your thread. :\ People can make their own threads for what they want to showcase. It's in the rules.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Here is my latest piece of work it was the toughest because I wanted to add a colored backround but then I accidently put in 1 and it got into the body @_@:

Pokemon PokeArt Museum
    I call it Marvee

Last edited:
    Years
    Nice, ur Kirlchu looks pretty good!! Ur getting the hang of it... Here are some tips:
    Always save befure giving it a major change (like background) - Many people mess up there and they need to Start ALL OVER!!
    try to stay away from making the background into a colour that can be seen on the pokemon - you might have to say "TIMBER!!"
    Host from Imageshack - tinypic alawys screws mine up..
    Save sprites in PNG file.

Last edited:

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    This is the latest pieces of my work:

Pokemon PokeArt Museum
    He's called Pikalou because if it was Richu it would sound like Raichu

Pokemon PokeArt Museum
    The Meweon was hard.. It was really hard to get vaporeons thing around the face! @_@

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back