• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Political Satire (HELP NEEDED)

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2010
    So, after playing quite a few hacks that seem to be a let down, I'd decided to make my own hack. After experiencing more than a month of hackers block, I was suddenly struck by an idea today.

I am going to make a hack of the evr popular Pokemon Gold where the player relives Stalin's rise to power in Russia in the early 1900s, only in the Pokemon world. The hack will definitely have a satirical side, Stalin will not be portrayed as a 'hero'.

Although I am skilled in some aspects of hacking, I do not have the skills or time to do everything on my own. Some basic help I need is in the form of spriter(s). I am going to need quite a few custom sprites: a new hero sprite (resembling a young Joseph Stalin), and many other famous political figures from the past: McCarthy, Mao, Mussolini, Hitler, Eisenhower, and others. I think this will be a very entertaining and exciting game, but I'd like to hear the input of others before I start.

If there are any spriters that would like to help, I'd love to hear from you.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Nice political satire in pokemon games sounds like gold. Just for you to know you forgot the greek politician who said a big fat no to mussolini invading greece. I think instead of him saying no you should have him take out a pikcahu and thunderbolt the messenger seeing as this was done in the middle of the night

Years
    If you need any information on any of the events you are going to portray, just PM me.

If you need any information on the events you are going to have in the game, just PM me.

Last edited:

Jirachi_961

Owner of: Pokemon Reanimation
    Years
    Yeah, a political theme to the game would be pretty cool. History of the real world will always make things more fun, and to see all the sprites of the people, lol it will be cool. Also, you will have a basic story line, so that is nice aswell. If you need any help with scripting or with testing, just pm me.

Back