• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pure Gold

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Mmm-hmm. Soon Silon's mapping will become famous at this rate. Hey, Silon, are there any routes in between yet?

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I have yet to complete the routes. I'm gonna try to work on the major areas first. :)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    xXkillaXx: I get my info of pokemon on serebii, and I knew about it since RS.
    ~Amethyst_Callista_Moon~: Sure *edits first post*

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Sorry for lack of updates. I'll explain a little about Team Chaos:
    Team Chaos was a very powerful group, but they disbanded when the three Regis, shadow pokemon thanks to team Chaos, rampaged through Hoenn, destroying their hideout. Members have been spotted around Ilex forest and Lake of Rage. It is rumored that they were the ones to destroy the Brass tower and steal the GS ball. The monk trio at Tin tower are rumored to be members. None of these rumors are confirmed, however. Team Chaos's goal is to enter the temporal (time) stream and shape the world in their own image.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Sorry to double post, but now I'll start working harder since I got back from vacation. (They say computer programming's best in Ireland, but I only saw one computer nerd.)

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
    Thanks for the comments. I haven't been active much, but that's only because of my progress. Why stop when you keep getting better?

Back