• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Purple

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    Pokemon Hero's Path!

Pokemon Hero's Path.

Story!
    You start the game as pokemon champion Ash Ketchum in your hometown of Pallet, were the brand new harbour has just been finished building. You decide to be one of the first to board, so you pack up your stuff. Prof Oak find you to tell you your Pikachu had an egg! It hatched not long after it was layed, you take the baby Pichu and travel to the Johto region. This is were the journey begins!

Features
    :pokeball: Scripted from scratch
    :pokeball: Travel through Johto! (and small parts of Kanto)
    :pokeball: Brand new story line, with some original parts ;)
    :pokeball: Ash talks.
    :pokeball: New rivals, and Old.
    :pokeball: Familiar faces.
    :pokeball: New Items

Work Center
    I'm going to do the mapping and scripting. I would like help with the following;
    OW inserters+makers
    Tile makers+inserters
    Title screen editors

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    How does the starter hoppip attack?? Hoppip has only splash and synthesis at lv 5 O.o!

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
    bigsteve said:
    whats stopping you? -.-

my hack didnt get much attention but a noticed it got more when i put it in my sig :)
    Need maps, my maps suck :P
    Like it says, I'm the scripter :D

LuciaRPG said:
    How does the starter hoppip attack?? Hoppip has only splash and synthesis at lv 5 O.o!
    Like steve over there said, I'll edit the moves.. maybe add in tackle of something.

The mapper will be getting to work with the first map soon.. soo yeh. Waiting :L

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    sounds...erm...interest,at the least. I wonder what johto will be like as Ash in a game for once...and with a pichu! interesting...will there be any interesting twists/events/extras *hoenn pokes,etc*

Back