• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Puzzle Challenge

RHCPlover

Cyndaquil Obsessed
Years
  • What do you think of Pokemon Puzzle Challenge for the Game Boy Color? C'mon guys... I can't be the only one who's played that game before.

I never hear much about it. That's sad, because it's a pretty addicting and fun game. I love it because it was one of the first Pokemon games I've ever played. I think that it has pretty much the same concept as Pokemon Puzzle League for the Nintendo 64, but with Gen 2 Pokemon as well as Gen 1 Pokemon.

It's my second favorite spinoff game, my first being Pokemon Stadium 2.

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
    Years
  • Been a very long time since I played it but I remember finding it very addictive and fun. found some of it quite hard, probably from some of it being too difficult for me at a younger age, I still have it however and my gba, even though screen is pretty terrible.

Back