• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Puzzle League.

Years
  • I'm sooo addicted to that game currently. I've been playing it on a ROM on my itouch. I'm on the E4 on normal and I'm trying to beat Karen D: It's so hard and I don't know why! I beat everyone else!
    What do you guys think of it?

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
  • I'm sooo addicted to that game currently. I've been playing it on a ROM on my itouch. I'm on the E4 on normal and I'm trying to beat Karen D: It's so hard and I don't know why! I beat everyone else!
    What do you guys think of it?

You bet! That game really WAS addictive! I spent many hours last summer playing instead of sleeping, and by the time summer ended, I had it completely finished xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I loved the Puzzle League games. n_n; I still play the N64 game fairly regularly with my brother. It's interesting each time we play over the years because I used to beat him SO badly when we were younger and he'd gradually last longer and longer against me--now we're pretty much even.

As for the GBC game, orz, I could never beat intense mode. >< I think I got up to Whitney and I know that file is sitting at her (or whoever I'm stuck at) with 99 continues, lmaooo.

Mewtwo152

nomnomnomnonmnom
    Years
  • Puzzle Leauge was one of my favorite games the year it came out. I love the GBC game more, because I could play whereever I wanted. The puzzle part made sense too, unlike Trozei.

Back