• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Pyrite

thepsynergist

Vinemon: Sauce Edition Programmer and Composer
    Years
    Hopefull this finally follows the rules...lol anyways...

Announcing, Pokemon Pyrite, a brand new game using Poccil's Pokemon Essentials Script for RPG Maker XP.

Storyline: A young boy by the name of Silver decided to join the ranks of Team Rocket. In order to become a Team Rocket member, Silver had to choose one of three genetically engineered Pokemon to defeat a Team Rocket officer. Upon defeating the officer, Silver is granted membership, and must aid Giovanni in taking over the region of Kyushu.

~New Region featuring 100 custom Pokemon, created by my sprite artist Rocko-the-Taco on DeviantArt.

~Custom Starter Pokemon, Pinino, Tanuchi, Skiddlish. Grass, Fire, and Water respectively.

~A Bug Catching Contest, same as in PkmnGSC

~Custom Evoutions, Evolution by unhappiness, by item held and leveling (without consuming the item :) )

~All 493+100 pokemon will be in the game.

~Partial Kanto and Johto regions will be in the game.

~All other information will be updated on my website.

freewebs.com/thesynergist

I will post a demo up on megaupload in about a month or less, for those who want to play it. I have programmed up to the second gym leader. It has a total of about 2:30 if you speed run w/out leveling. Hope you like it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    RockoTheTaco's doin' the sprites? I love that guy's art! :P

Back