• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Quest For The Legends!

Which legendary will become the chosen one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • Pokemon: Quest For The Legends!

-Story so far-

Silver has moved from Johto, he now lives in a new region: Suikuro.

Two men named 752 and 634 have located Silver and they need his help! They have been following him for three weeks, watching everything he does. Who are these men?

Silver is on his way to the Pok?mon Lab in his new hometown Moresho Town, he decides to check around his house first, he then sees the only way out of the town and he also meets his old enemy.

752 and 634 have found another person thats new to Suikuro.... Zeon

Zeon meets Silver and they become rivals!

Silver and Zeon get their pok?mon from Prof.Elm!

Someone or Something has changed time, the great legendary war shall start in 30 minutes! Who will become the chosen one?

-Characters-

So far the only characters are Silver, 752 and 634

-Silver-

(No picture or infomation yet)

-752-

-634-

-Zeon-

-Region Infomation-

Suikuro is an old region, not many people live here, they only visit Suikuro once a year.

The reason people come to Suikuro on May 21st is because its when the meeting of the legends happens. Every year all the legendary pok?mon come to Suikuro to talk about things that are going on in different regions. Every legendary comes with another pok?mon of their type, these pok?mon are bodygaurds. But over the last two years the meetings have become very important, one of the legendarys had gotten news from one pok?mon that the legend war was about to start, one of the legendarys would turn evil and seek out all other legendarys and kill them, once this legendary kills the others it will kill himself/herself.

-Plot-

This year the legendary war starts, all legendarys will be killed. But 752 and 634 have seeked out Silver and asked him to catch all the legendarys, including the legendary that will turn evil. Nobody else but Silver, 752, 634 and the legendarys knows about the war. So its up to Silver to find all the legendarys and catch them before its too late!

-Time left-

Someone has changed time, the war starts in 30 minutes!

-Saga one-
    ~Time~

Episode 1: Who?
    Episode 2: Silver
    Episode 3: Lab-Part one: Zeon
    Episode 3: Lab-Part two: Rivals Forever
    Episode 3: Lab-Part three: Prof.Elm!?!

-Credits-
    I made the Moresho Town map
    Avatar - Silver Overworld, the box under the title
    Coronis - Silver trainer sprite
    King Zeon - Teaching me how to make a custom town/map
    Spriters Resource - For the different parts of Moresho Town​

Last edited:

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Do you know how long it took me to make Moresho town? I started yesterday and I just finished today, now I'm going to have to make route 1 soon *groans* but I want to make a good comic... Anyways spots are open for gymleaders, just post four basic standing sprites and your badge plus your pokemon. I'm only accepting seven gymleaders, the eight gymleader will be for me.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    It's decent so far... but you should make the issues longer.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Yes I know, they will be longer after Silver leaves Moresho Town. Comic 3 should be up later today, I need to rest... Also Silver needs a rival! Please fill this form in if you want to be the rival of Silver!

Name:
    Starter: (Please pick a basic or baby pokemon and you may not have a cyndaquil, don't worry you'll see why soon enough)

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • Now this is a funny comic. The only problems I see is to make it longer, but you already have that down. Anyway, I sent you Zeon's Sprites, so here's the form.

Name: Zeon Yaiba
    Starter: Bagon

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Okay so I'm done sleeping, route 1 is done, comic three is almost done, comic four will feature Zeon, comic five will show Silver leaving Moresho Town, comic six will be route 1, comic seven Silver will still be in route 1 and finally comic eight will have the next new town with a gym! And if nobody applies to be a gymleader by then I will just use my gymleader....

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Sorry but Zeon is Silver's rival, you could be a gymleader, if you are going to be a gymleader make a badge, tell me your element and what pokemon you have (atleast two pokemon)

King Zeon

All Hail Teh King!
    Years
  • xD! For the second time in your comics, I actually laughed. You have real talent, keep going, but it's still a little too early to rate.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • I also think my jokes are funny... Maybe once I have like 20 comics I'll make a comic that has the top five funniest moments.. Well Comic three Part three- Prof.Elm?!?! is going to be up tonight (hopefully) then I can finally move on to... comic three part four- battle....

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • this was mentioned a few posts ago, I said that I shall have me panels in them once Silver leaves Moresho Town.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • so far theres only Silver, 752, 634 and Zeon, Also gymleaders don't have very big parts, they only battle trainers...

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Darkstrike said:
    this was mentioned a few posts ago, I said that I shall have me panels in them once Silver leaves Moresho Town.

sorry about it, I just scanned some post, and I didn't see it.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Comic three part three is up, and a poll is up

Which legendary will become the chosen one?

Back