• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Since everyone else made their own RP, I guess I will as well. Now that you know the reasoning, let's roleplay...
    We start in Hoenn, then progress to Johto, then Kanto. We are looking for badges, pokemon, and trainers to whip. Ehehe.

Fashion your character description after mine. You can start with any unevolved non-legendary pokemon EXCEPT:
    Beldum
    Dratini
    Larvitar

This is to ensure that some people don't go power crazy and get the strongest pokemon in the universe.

Name: Sam
    Description: Has black hair, a hat that reads: "I Am The Elite!", black jeans, and a blue T-shirt.
    Starter: Ralts
    Other notes: Is psychic

I hope lotsa people look and see this RPG! Ehehe...

A.J

Years
    so you like saying ui can't have like Datini or Larvitar...thats RETARTED
    Name:Zera Basuri?
    Pokemon:Aron(or Dratini if i'm aloud)
    Discription-Black hat on the side a bit,Red 3 quarter shorts,Silver Jumper around his waist and a grey t-shirt

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Well... I don't think you're power crazy. Okeday, you can have dratini!
    NOTE: Anyone can still join, but I'm starting the RPG now. Just post your char data, and I'll jump you in somehow that meshes with the plotline.

I ran downstairs. Today was the day that the Pokemon Profsesor Elm gave me my pokeballs. Me and my friends, Marina, and Zera, already had our pokemon from 3 years ago, when Elm deemed us worthy of having pokemon. We were also getting our official Pokemon Trainer's license today. We would be allowed to train and battle our pokemon. Whee!

My mom caught me at the door. "Today is the day, isn't it?" She asked. I nodded my head. <Yup.> "Call your friends and check if they are going!" I rolled my eyes. <Mom, I am absolutely sure that they are coming. After all, what are the odds?> My mom nodded reluctantly. "90.8 to one." My mom loved quoting odds and chances.

I hooked up with Zera and Marina outside Elm's lab. <Let's do this.> I broudcasted my thought to them.

Last edited:

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
    Years
    (um can i join?) :classic:
    Name Paige
    Gender Female
    Age 11
    Description long black hair (sailor moon style!) brown eyes t shirt that has the pokemon leage symbol on it jeans jaket tied to waste and a backpack and sneakers
    Pokemon PikachU
    Other Notes courious innocent always has to be watched has atendentcee to run around then gets lost um can levatate!

Last edited:

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    We were walking down the path, when I heard a rustling in the trees. I turned questioningly to my friends. <Did you hear that?> I asked. Marina nodded. <Maybe it's a pokemon. Let's ignore and shield ourself.> I placed a telekinesis shield up over ourselves. We were still not allowed to battle yet. There was a VERY loud rustling in the trees, and something fell out. Two somethings. <Argh!!> I said as my shield sagged. It hurt. I brought it to the ground. It was a person.
    Well, 2 people.
    I'm going to let you decide what happens next! Heh. That was Paige and Rachel.

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
    I'm new here but is it too late to join?
    Name:Rachel

Description:Has brown hair down to sholders, A lavender sweater with a Ponyta on it, and blue jeans.
    Starter:Treeco
    Other Notes:Is kind but annoying; gets bad feeling when something terrible will/has happened
    (Is this like the game? Are there TMs and HMs? Can you enter your pokemon in contests and feed them berries?)

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    This is my first time RPing, but it seems fun, so I'll try it.

Name: Zack Riddle
    Description: Has brown hair, Navy Blue jeans, and a Yellow T-shirt.
    Starter: Scyther (would it be possible to have/catch a golem as well? that's my 2nd favorite pokemon)

I hope you can fit me in somehow.

Latios184

Sonic/Pokemon Lover
    Years
    We walked into the lab for the end of the path. <Ummm.... Professor Elm? We're here to get our license/pokemon?> There were a couple of other trainers here(Lance, Kewina, Zack) to get their licenses, too.
    Please, someone.... Post.......

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Oak finished my liscense, and handed it to me "Thanks" I said, and he replied "No problem at all, I enjoy seeing new trainers starting off on their adventures."

I put my liscense in my wallet and walked outside the door, and looked around. It was a good day, nice and sunny, there was a word for it, I thought. "Boring".

Just then, as though my wish for excitment had been granted, I heard a scream. I rushed in the direction of the sound, and I heard the door to the lab open behind me as people ran out of the lab and followed.

(I'd post more, but I need to know, is it allowed for me to catch a golem? it is my 2nd favorite pokemon, if not, then I'll just defeat it, probably with the help of you guys)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back