• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon questions and answers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

And what makes you so sure you know anything and everything about Pokemon? :\

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    >>does Geodude fly?
    A: Yes, Geodude does indeed fly. However, it must work hard before hand so it has enough money to charter an aeroplane.

Geodudes are most known to work in minefileds or your local McDonalds.

OK, I guess this thread might be going to humor...

Q: How come a Pokemon be caught while Flying (eg. Rayquaza).

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Oh fun! Well... unintentionally I believe, but still funny. ^^;

>> How come a Pokemon be caught while Flying?

A: It's not caught. It's awesome powers merely tricked you into believing so. o__o It's actually a mental copy of itself left behind as a decoy when it flies off. Even non-psychic pokemon can have this defense mechanism.

Q: Why is it that Eevee has such unstable DNA?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Light_Azumarill said:
    Q: Why is it that Eevee has such unstable DNA?
    Recent studies have shown that people in an unbalanced psychological state (ie: depression) tend to have unbalanced molecular structures - quoted from Science Magazine, April 2076
    By applying this knowledge to Pokemon, my theory is that Eevee has a less-stable mind compared to other Pokemon, and is usually depressed, thus giving it the ability to compleatly break down and rebuild it's structure, thus allowing it to "evolve".

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
    I'm sure if someone has a question about Pokemon, they can make a seperate thread about it.

*closes*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back