• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Quiz

In the anime, how many regions does Misty travel with Ash in?

Votes: 7 58.3%

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Alex Dee Bestest

Staraptor Freak
Years
  • This pokemon quiz is spposed to test you on how much you know about pokemon. There are a few questions. Under the questions are Spoilers that contain the answers. Answer the questions in the replies and when you have done so, check the spoilers to see if you got it right. I'm not dealing with cheaters. If you wanna cheat and look at the spoiler for the answer, I really don't care. I just care about the people who follow the rules. I hope lots of you take my quiz.

I've been constantly editing question #1, but it's correct now. #2 and #3 are correct, so no worries about those. Oh, and Serene Grace? Yea, Smeargle can't learn every move. Even with Sketch. Don't ask me, ask Google. Gardenia 101, thanks for telling me about question #1. I don't think there are any more errors, but if you happen to catch one, feel free to reply saying so. Thank you... BTW, Do you guys like my new Pikachu signature? I know, awesomest, right?

#1: What pokemon can learn every known move?
    Spoiler:

#2: In the anime, what is the nickname of Ritchie's Pikachu, Charmeleon, Butterfree, Taillow, and Pupitar?
    Spoiler:

#3: In the anime, how many Geodude does Brock own?
    Spoiler:

How Did You Do??? I hope you didn't cheat. If you did, shame on you...

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Ha, nice but shouldn't Smeargle be added to the first question? Since it can learn every move with Sketch.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Mew can't learn every move either. Every TM and every Move Tutor move, yes, but that isn't every move. There are still some it doesn't have access to.

Gardenia101

Official Lurker
    Years
  • This pokemon quiz is spposed to test you on how much you know about pokemon. There are a few questions. Under the questions are Spoilers that contain the answers. Answer the questions in the replies and when you have done so, check the spoilers to see if you got it right. I'm not dealing with cheaters. If you wanna cheat and look at the spoiler for the answer, I really don't care. I just care about the people who follow the rules. I hope lots of you take my quiz.

I have edited question one. The first replies have said that the first question was wrong. I looked it over and found out it was. Oh, and Serene Grace? Yea, Smeargle can't learn every move. Even with Sketch. Don't ask me, ask Google. Ok, so I'm hoping you guys can take the test and NOT just tell me how to post stuff on here. Thank you... BTW, Do you guys like my new Pikachu signature? I know, awesomest, right?

#1: What pokemon can learn every known move?
    Spoiler:

#2: In the anime, what is the nickname of Ritchie's Pikachu, Charmeleon, Butterfree, Taillow, and Pupitar?
    Spoiler:

#3: In the anime, how many Geodude does Brock own?
    Spoiler:

How Did You Do??? I hope you didn't cheat. If you did, shame on you...
    Okayyy....
    Easy questions.
    And change the answer to #1 to N/A or something, because no Pokemon can learn every move.

Years
  • Your quiz is flawed, because one could make the point that Smeargle using Sketch to learn a move still counts as learning a move, while another can refute the first person's point by claiming that Smeargle doesn't learn them naturally...and then the first person can retort that TM's and the Move Tutor aren't natural either, and so on and so forth.

Also, why is all of them about the anime?

Back