• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon R/S Sprites !!!!!!!!!Reply Please!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2005
    ok sorry if this is in the wrong place but i need pokemon ruby and or sappire sprites in 32x32 size/format i have made a pokemon game ouside of editing a rom or using rm2k i used a program called byond in which is like rm2k but can play online with others and make games from scratch but anyways i have added all pokemon to my game and am in need of 32x32 sprites from treecko forward if anyone knows a site to get them form it would be very helpful.

Thanks in Advance,
    Nyght

P.S. i will include a attachment pic of what i am talking about.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Im not sure ANYONE has a full set of 32x32 RS Icons, Zapchu made a bunch,but dont think they are completed

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    hmm the prob with that is that the sprites from the game are different sizes.. 32x32 is basiclly a large icon.. have you tried to import them into a decent icon editor (like microangelo) to resize them? try that..

BTW, attaching a bmp does us no good.. save it as a gif or png to show us.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
    No, he wants them in 32x32 format, maybe you can try resizing them but they'll probably look ugly... dunno Never tried.

Years
    Hey, I found a good site, but they are small pictures...
    the URL is: https://pokefor.mygcs.de/meowth346/data/zukan/pokedex.php?no=249
    this takes you to Lugia's Pokedex entry.
    there should be a drop-down menu
    click on that and select the pokemon you want
    when it loads, scroll down to the pic's
    there is a normal pic and a shiny pic
    You just click and hold the mouse button on the picture (mac) or right-click it (PC) and scroll down to "save image as..."
    I don't know what to do to resize it though...

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    Altaria said:
    WWW.mewfor.tk has lots,

The attached sigs i made myself
    hey how did u make those could u insert theminto a pokemon gold hack or something do u think or theere colors too much :cool:

Back