• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    chikorita got enfuriated,then used stun spore on him!!!

PARALYZED

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    Ohhhh! that does it! haunter gets his mobile out and calls a bunch of gengars for payback! they all use shadowball on blazer and chickorita :)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    claydol uses psychic as help to the two!!!!(gengars are flying!!wahahahahahahahah...)

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    roserade,blazer,chikorita & claydol use their most powerful attacks to drive arceus off(IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
    Guess agian, you ht a double tyeam clone and haunter is holding on to acreus as he telepots to the finish line!!!!

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Claydol saves the day by useing psycic on the finish line to make it move a foot infront of arcueus and roseraid uses grass knot to bring them to blazer and the FIRE BLASTand SOLAR BEAM to send them the other direction

Years
    I manipulate my Timetable, to show myself possibly one, last, time on Weekdays for 6 Weeks!

*Anything touching the Teleporter is also Teleported. In this case, the tip of Chikorita's Leaf was touching Acreus, and touching Chikorita, was one of Blazer's Feathers on its Wrist and One of Roserade's Flowers (Chikorita Sneezes from having its nose tickled) and Claydoll uses Teleport itself*

:t152:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    And super pachirsu bams and booms and whips to get into second when they all realiz the thing there after is on the other side and there all chasing the sun! I love when i do this yeh know what i mean?

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    actially, phantom syndrome, giratina was mine. froslass was yours. but in one post you had them teaming up.

giatina tries to warp to first, but instead he lands on the haunter, ko'ing him. giratina then transforms into his origin form, and zooms ahead of everyone

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Darn now that me and giratina are neck and neck fightin epically in the sky and everyone caqtching up somehow all the pokemon get involved.But i kill em. Ad now we are back in pace wih me and giratina falling behind due to attacking each other. Darn!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Darn now that me and giratina are neck and neck fightin epically in the sky and everyone caqtching up somehow all the pokemon get involved.But i kill em. Ad now we are back in pace wih me and giratina falling behind due to attacking each other. Darn!

um...NO POKEMON BLOODSHED!!!!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Thanks for telling him!

anyway... Giratina decides to cheat! he turns invisible and blasts all the others with hyper beam

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Darkcookie... you don't understand... you can fight, but no killing.

But counter only works with physical moves so it hits claydol!

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Hyper beam is normal type so it bounces back....
    (read your pokemanz my friend..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back