• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon racing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I think next objective: SKY TOWER! YAY! LET'S GO EAT PIZZA AND GET DRUNK!
    at a party or something??

were you at a party or something??
    didn't you read the rules, NO BLOODSHED!!!!
    WE'LL HAVE TOO CHANGE THE TOPIC...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I never said anything to do with blood-shed.... WERE YOU DRUNK BECAUSE I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID!

from your caps post it clearly showed & no i wasn't, can we please change the topic???
    Marksman & i don't like to where the thread is going.
    the other trainers changed the objective so im sorry i blamed you, it clearly showed in your post a while ago...
    Pokemon racing!

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    I agree but it sorta can't because we need a new objective. The sooner the better thank you.

I take back what I said but I don't think you understood me.
    All good?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    sure, were all good....
    actually the finish line the other trainers were racing is thunderwing power-plant, some of the trainers didn't read the other post(i think including you but nohh...)
    so maybe you thought that this race too very long.

ok, back too the topic, i can't change the objective yet, i need Marksman & Lyulf...

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    Ok, it's just the bloodshed put me off and I lost track of everything and someone said THE END and I'm like, WHAT!? Ok so what's the current objective?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Ok, it's just the bloodshed put me off and I lost track of everything and someone said THE END and I'm like, WHAT!? Ok so what's the current objective?

i told you i need Marksman & Lyulf's opinion about the objective...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    ok, im confused, lets clear it off...
    there were two races, one from spear pillar(created by Lyulf), & one from thunderwing power-plant(mine)
    so we will make a new one???

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Giratina warps away, but is captured by team magma...

Detox

While togekiss haves some poffins at the finish line,when she sees Blaziken and Chicorita come up to the finish line in second place.

Cobja619

I'm back baby!
    Years
    Roserade with them. Chikorita and Roserade shoot sleep and poisen powder at togekiss, knocking it up into the air, asleep, but writhing in pain. The trio shoot past.

Detox

Or so they thought,as that was a substitute,and then togekiss uses metrenome which turns into Aeroblast and blows everyone back to the startig line

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back