• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Raging Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    Kalkris, I've already played the game, and I have to report three bugs.

1- The starters pic doesn't have a matching backpic, so for example I choose the water starter, and when it goes to battle, it looks like Mudkip, the same happens to the ones you catch in the wild.

2- ( Except for the grass starter ) the starting pok?mons don't have a name of their own, just the previous one ( EX: Mudkip ).

3- The game of the grass Starter is messed up: it is called:

Peanso Beenba Podango Torchic; Just like this.

Besides that the game is running smoothly (And I can't wait to be my turn to act...) ;)

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    'Allo!

I hafta double-post, as NOBODY is replying!!!!! (sillies....) Anyways, I have no online for the month, but my parents are only out for this week, so i can use internet explorer. That's all I have to say.

~Kalkris

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    blueguy said:
    The best sprites of them all would be the grass starter. The fire starters need the most work...

They all need alot of work. And I mean ALOT...

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    BooMansion said:
    They all need alot of work. And I mean ALOT...
    Why do you flame good old Kalkris for trying? You make good old Kalkris good old ANGRY!!!!!! :disappoin
    don't flame anymore, or i WILL call a mod, with a capityal WILL.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Kalkris, I know you may be offended, but that wasn't flaming. He was just commenting on his opinion of your sprites, and if that was his honest viewpoint, then he should be able to express that. However, I don't believe that he supported his stance well enough to be so blunt. However, as well, this does not warrant a report, or at least not in my humble opinion.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    >_>

kalkris said:
    Why do you flame good old Kalkris for trying? You make good old Kalkris good old ANGRY!!!!!! :disappoin
    don't flame anymore, or i WILL call a mod, with a capityal WILL.

I wasn't flaming... >_>

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    OK, OK, I get it, you weren't flaming, BooMansion, I understand. Very sorry for the misunderstanding earlier.

~Kalkris

(Oh, and, by the way, my parents are back on monday, so this may very well be my last postie.... ....At least for a month!)

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    And heeere they ARE!
    Pokemon Raging Storm

battle (i know the backpics aren't existant, but hey, I havent got around to finishing the fronts!
    Pokemon Raging Storm

What? Caprico is evolving!
    Pokemon Raging Storm

Hey, it's a Caprite with a glitched-up name! Yay, Caprite with a glitched-up name! XD
    And that's all for now...... Hope you liked 'em!
    ~Kalkris

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back