• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Raging Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    really? cool, thanks!

i have two more:

Pokemon Raging Storm

jesten (into klownster)

Pokemon Raging Storm

klownster

Years
    is that AM presents?? wut is the offset for that??? (whats the address for the image of GAMEFREAK PRESENTS)

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    yes, yes it is.
    I do not know the offset, however, if you just scroll down on UNLZ-GBA, and on whatever looks suspiciously like what'cha want, you + or - , you'll get it. Export it, and edit it, then import it back.
    ~Kalkris

baka123w

so so spriter
    Years
    solved a problem

i solved the problem about spring jacks or wateva cause i got a edited shrunk sprite if u like it use it otherwise ima through it away its not my property!! Pokemon Raging Storm

cause basically all i did was take the really good spriters icon think put it in ms paint and shrunk it! that simple!

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    yay! A new family! Anyways, I also need a crudload of Water types to put in the oceans, and underwater areas. Thankies again!
    ~Kalkris

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    hold on.... On thermhale's back, is that a vocano ffrom camerupt's back? regardless, I'll edit it to change that.
    ~Kalkris

EDIT:: Just changed it, and now, it actually looks BETTER.... weird, cuz its me who did it better...
    ~Re-Kalkris

Last edited:

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    CRITCAL UPDATE/BUMP XD

For 1 month (yes i did it again...), i cannot use the computer, except for this. please try to post as much as POSSIBLE.

Thank you.

~Kalkris

Keat9113

Silent Oldfag
    Years
    kalkris said:
    Of course, I might need no introduction to some, but to others, you must know that my name is Kalkris.

I am making a hack called (you'll know this from the thread name) Pokemon Raging Storm. I still need a bit of a team to get put together. I have no need for spriters, I already have enough. Mappers, event editors, and sprite inputters are the real jobs open. Myself, I am not the best at this stuff... XD

EXTRA! EXTRA!

Raging Storm is now an AAM hack! Whoo!

~Kalkris

whoo!! psychedelic sally!! :laugh: :laugh: i'm really crazy

Jeremy???

Josh is my Pearl Name
    Years
    UGH! and nobody listened to me...

I'm back, and that's a good thing.

AA, that is great! I never would have thought of that.

~Kalkris

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back