• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rain

R a i n n s a n雨

デンリュウ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Pokemon Rain

Pokemon Rain
    Updates
    July 17, 2008: Pokemon Rain was created.
    -
    July 18, 2008: Plot was finished
    Pokemon Rain
    Plot
    Clink Click Click. The Rain fell against the roof of a house in Stillwater. The Chrome roof was shining silver in the moon light while the luminous rain fell. A water pokemon dove from the water. A boy ran along the stream. "Jump, Dive, Jump, Dive." The water pokemon twirled while jumping. A strike of lightning flew across the sky like a Swellow using fly. "Now! Hydro Pump!" The water pokemon dove out of the water it had a snake form. A whole was formed in the Rock. "Surf!" The Water snake flew from the rock hard ground to the ice cold water. A wave was formed and splashed against the rock again this time more powerful. "HYPER BEAM!" FOOM! A blast of yellow flew from the pokemons mouth and completely whipped out the water from the stream. Rain slowly trickled to the groove in the ground refilling it to become a stream again. "Ok, Milotic. Use Water Gun to refill the stream." Milotic refilled the stream to full. The trainers name was Skylark, Skylark Rain. He was fourteen and was the greatest Water Trainer in the Rairey Region. One day Milotic evolved. But to what? The Milotic Evolution disapperaed the next day. His brother/sister is you in the story.

Professer Faora is in Stillwater for the week and is encouaging you trainers to Catch Pokemon. She was new poekmon to give out to new trainers. You, a young boy/girl of the town Stillwater And you mother is telling you to come see Professer. You arrive at Professers house and knock on the door. But you come to see no one it home. "Hello." A nice voice came from behind. "I'm Professor Faora." She was a nice woman with brunette hair. You tell her you are here see her pokemon. She agrees to let you in and you come in she talks to you about Kanto and where she is from. She now show you her pokemon.

A Marrep (Rival choses: Vulpix)
    A Vulpix (Rival choses: Staryu)
    and a Staryu (Rival choses: Marrep)

You of course have a rival.

Proffesor tells you that the pokemon around here have been disappear. And she is telling you should find out why.

Pokemon Rain
    Region
    Rairey

Pokemon Rain
    Towns
    Stillwater Town
    Cenu Town
    Raining City
    Fear City
    Loray City

Pokemon Rain
    Team
    SuperLucario
    -Leader/Creator/Mapper

Pokemon Rain
    Advertisements
    Pokemon Rain

Code:
    https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9273/121216384491rh9.png

Last edited:

R a i n n s a n雨

デンリュウ
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2010
    Thanks, I really need mappers. I do need a final idea. Please PM to me.

(Final Idea = What happens in the end with the Milotic)

WhippedCream

Greenhorn Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2009
    Hey Lucario, since you're helping me with mine, I might as well give you a hand with the mapping.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    there is no point on doing more then one. great games take time and one is more then enough to take up most of your life dud seriously. my game is taking me almost all day givin me little time to hang out wit my friends so i suggest only making one and then continue the next project after your done the first one.

Back