• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rainbow King

pokemonfan123456789

Newbie Rom ideaist
Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    Pokemon: Rainbow King

Plot: You are a 10 year old kid in the country of Manto. You decide to set out on a quest to aquire the 8 parts of the Rainbow Crown. The 8 parts are the Diamond, the Amythest, the Pearl, the Aquamarine, the Ruby, the Emerald, the Saphire, and the Opal. You have to travel throughout Manto battling the Stone Holders(Gym leaders). When you have collected the 8 stones, you have to battle the 4 Stone Elders and the Elder of Manto(Elite 4). After you defeat them you must travel through Cave of the Guardians. The cave holds the crown of Manto.
    You will face many guardians and the toughest, The Guardian of the Throne. When you defeat the last guardian, and place the 8 stones on the crown you become the Rainbow King. But, it is not as easy as you may think. You will clash with Team Eternity. They ,with there leader as King, will use all the pokemon in Manto to take over the world. You must stop them as well as become KING!

Ok, I need help with a lot. I am going to do a little spriting so here are the people I need. I'll still need help with it.
    Mapper(s)
    Scripter(s)
    Spriter(s)
    People to make Banners
    Beta Testers
    And if you help even a little you will be credited

Last edited:

pokemonfan123456789

Newbie Rom ideaist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    you get the stones. then you go to the cave fight through cave obtrieve crown place stones on cown, become king lot simpler for those who dont like to read

cool thanks for being a spriter

do anyone wanna help woth it?

plz someone help me!!! i cant do it on my own

hey whats uo anyone interested

Last edited:

pokemonfan123456789

Newbie Rom ideaist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2008
    thanks do you want to join the team?
    and its not just the player its many people but they have all failed

Back