• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Pokemon Rainbow
    Hack of Leaf Green
    Explore 6 regions collect 29 badges And become the best trainer in the world!
    screen shot

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    ok

the story is you have justed moved to kanto and you are planing to have a big party so you can meet everyone Mr. olk has justed given you a choice of three pokemon after you pick gary buts in and says it was his day to pick a pokemon after he picks you battle and you win and then you start your pokemon jurney

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
    Years
    If someone has that name already, you can't take it for your hack. And the screen in your first post looks just like Cerulean City from Leaf Green.

Spartan06

i ain't heard of that
    Years
    actually u stole the don's title because i saw it way before u made this thread... and that screen looks like cerulean city because it is!!

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    I have the Pokemon Rainbow hack title since March of 2001 and I said, please change the **** title or I will get the mod to trash your thread to the bin.

EDIT: Here are the proof, that was from the very first message board I ever been to, that line I wil post in this message is the very first day I announced Pokemon Rainbow. The date was: March 11th 2001, 02:40 AM

Last edited:

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    You should change it as its really sad to see you using somones hack name. Make your own up.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Whoa stop bashing him >_>

@Thread poster: Just use another Name and you'll be fine.

Well to the screens... It really IS Cerulean City o_O"
    Why not change the maps?

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Sorry scizz but it is knda true. Anyways why not plan to change the map.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    how do i delete this thread

becuase i am working new hack called "The Motoeos - The Final Battle"
    It is themed on Zatch Bell

* Jade *

Banned
    Years
    • Age 50
    • Seen Dec 9, 2005
    Good riddence, newb for giving up a impossible-to-get-it done hack-with-a-stolen-name :P

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    check my age (ZZZ) ok now that u saw my age what do u think (ZZZ)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back