• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Ranch Question

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Hi everyone I just got pokemon Ranch today and I wanted to put my Feraligatr in my ranch
    So when I tried to deposit him in it said "feraligatr came back. He seems to be worried about you"

I am not making that up xD
    So can anyone tell me why I cant put him on there?

Jebel35

Legendary Seeker
    Years
    Hi everyone I just got pokemon Ranch today and I wanted to put my Feraligatr in my ranch
    So when I tried to deposit him in it said "feraligatr came back. He seems to be worried about you"

He's going to come back and EAT you!! Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaa!!
    Kidding. xD
    But sorry, I can't help you there, no idea why it'd be doing that... =/

superaipom

They do exist...
    Years

That thing happened to me too. He's not making it up. My Bibarel didn't want to go to the ranch either. I have no clue why it doesn't let you put them on there.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    I found out what the problem is
    He was one of my last pokemon with hm's so if you get rid of the hm moves then yuor pokemon should be able to go on the ranch ^__^

it worked for me ;)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I found out what the problem is
    He was one of my last pokemon with hm's so if you get rid of the hm moves then yuor pokemon should be able to go on the ranch ^__^

it worked for me ;)

Yes, you are exactly right. For some reason, the game refuses to allow you to get rid of Pokemon knowing HM moves if nobody else knows them. The same thing happens if you try to release them.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    The reason is that: Let's say that you never bothered to get the fishing rods, and you are at the Elite Four. Yes, I know you can just beat it and go back home, but let's say you can't beat it. It won't release your last pokemon with Fly/Surf because then you're stuck there.

Back